How to report this?

Brian writes:

Interesting.

BTW, cotton will ignite at about 220 F with constant heat over a long period of time.

Anyway, it’s a safety issue (but not a fire hazard) IMHO, because of what appears to me from the PIC… no support. People tend to hook their clothes hangers over long horizontal runs like this in the basement, which seems fine and dandy when the boiler isn’t on and the aluminum is cold and strong. However, once the boiler runs hard in the winter on a cold day, the aluminum warms up, it gets soft, gets weak, sags and kinks. Not a problem for cast iron, just aluminum.

LOL
well this has turned a little ugly hasn’t it.
Years of Boiler experience, and years of fire fighting tells me it will not be that efficient install that why, and is not a fire hazard . It is always the little things that go crazy.
BTW i was the second opinion directed to whom it may concern . 23 years ( heating)
12 years fire fighter . and just in case your adding i did both at the same time lolol
Main job commercial Boilers . Oh yeah i did stay at a Holiday INN once .

It is what some do here Robert. They fail to answer any questions, then, when confronted with the truth, they run and hide.
There is quite a cute little clutch of them on this board.Don’t let it get t you!:wink:

We also have blowhards who think they know everything about everything, everywhere!
You do own a mirror, right?

Especially since next to nill know about NACHI in our area. I can’t remember the last time someone asked me about any association.

Great point Nick.
I hate this bashing people for questions they ask.