HUD 203K consultant

Does anyone know if there is a application form that HUD has for becoming a 203K consultant. I have read the article on becoming a 203K consultant, but can’t find on HUDs website any mention of an application form.

David DiRienzo
HouseProbe Inspections LLC


When I became a HUD 203K consultant I took a course and got certified. Idid that 3 years ago and have done one house!