HUD fee inspections-new houses

I am currently a HUD/ Fee/compliance inspector in Missouri. I have been told that in order to perform fee inspections of new houses in Illinois I am required to obtain an Illinois Home inspectors license. Any help?

I have no idea what a HUD fee inspection is however to perform home inspections in Illinois you must be licensed by the state. Contact the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Division of Real Estate.
HUD fee inspections may be one thing they haven’t taxes or incensed yet.