Human Skull

Deal Squealer :wink:

Any update?

yes we need a update

There you go again, deferring further investigation to someone else in your termite inspections! :wink:

…Classic, Good one, Troy! :|.)

Too funny. :slight_smile:

You don’t want to hear “oops” during a haircut or “Eeeeeeeeeeek!” during a home inspection.

I would let my clients know of my findings (verbally & not on the NPMA-33) and call the police.

I would hate to find something like that.

I would love it and damn sure would have got a pict :slight_smile: Some excitement to liven up the day. Hell you could turn it into some free advertising call the news.

interNACHI Code of Ethics in parts reads:

1. The InterNACHI member shall not release any information about the inspection or the client to a third party unless doing so is necessary to protect the safety of others, to comply with a law or statute, or both of the following conditions are met:
  2. the client has been made explicitly aware of what information will be released, to whom, and for what purpose, and;
  3. the client has provided explicit, prior written consent for the release of his/her information.

I don’t think that is applicable here…

Wile we wait for details from the OP how about some on your find?

Never did get an update on this, did we?

Ian, what was your experience?

Forensic files is on TV and a guy found a body inside a 55gal drum that was in his crawl space.