Hurricane John

Just My Luck,i Booked A Flight To San Jose Cabo Leaving Mon. And Then John Came Along!!! This Is Very Rare For Pacific This Time Of Year So I Was Told.any Recomendations For One Week Vacation With Sand And Surf? [for This Time Of Year]

What do you plan on doing on the sand or in the surf? Boating, drinking, fishing, jet ski, diving…?

Try Belize, its a less crowded alternative to Cabo. or if you plan on scuba diving, give Roatan a try.

I wouldn’t worry…
From what I have read on this message board from a few threads posted last
Spring, the last storm by that name to make its way to Florida was nothing but wind.:wink:

CHERYL

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO BASICALLY DO NOTHING FOR ONE WEEK,NEED THE REST.I WOULD LIKE TO MAYBE GO FOR A DIP AND GET SOME SUNSHINE!!!

I TALKED TO THE TOUR OPERATER AND THEY WILL UPDATE ME ON SAT. IF I’M GOOD TO GO.OTHERWISE THEY WILL SEND ME SOMEWHERE ELSE.

THANKS FOR SUGGESTIONS!!

MARIO

JAMES

I’M THINKING THE SAME THING,IT HAS NOT HIT LAND AND THEY DON’T ANTICIPATE IT WILL

I WILL FIND OUT ON SAT.IF GOOD TO GO!!

MARIO
</IMG>

Hello Cheryl,

How are you? Has your husband got feed up with any of his underwater camera equipment yet? If he has I can take off your hands to make some room in your closet!!
I now have about 40 logged dives and am currently doing my rescue diving course. Hope you are well :scuba:

6-26-2006-16 (Small).jpg

IMG_0027 (Small).JPG

IMG_0027 (Small).JPG

IMG_0027 (Small).JPG

Let’s be careful out there.
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7495

That is sad what happened, but it was only a matter of time. The sadist thing is what he was doing at the time should have been fairly safe.

Hey Carl! hubby just bought a new camera system. He purchased a couple of Nikon D200’s and is currently waiting for Light and Motion to release the underwater housing for it. He is a little peeved because he wont have the new housing before our trip in Dec. He will be using his ‘old’ one. We will be going to Roatan again. (to see some of his stuff from our last trip there you can go to www.joebelanger.com )

Congrats on your 40 dives! My son is stationed in Florida now, so we will be heading your way for a few long weekends. We will bring our gear for sure. Hubby wants to shoot the manatees over in Clearwater. I will let you know when we are planning on being there.

Your puffer and morey shots are great!! what camera did you end up getting?

Isn’t that illegal? No wonder those creatures are endangered!!

Carl, Cheryl -

For a thoroughly enjoyable true diving story, check out this book:

I should have used a different phrase! :wink:

And, yes. You are correct, Shadow Divers is a fantastic read. I read it during a flight from Singapore last summer. History and diving. together!!

Hey Cheryl,

My wife and I went to Crystal River and snorkeled with the manatees it was great, they will not they you dive with them there. They should make it law that boaters have to go in with them and see all the scares on them maybe that would make the boat owners slow down. Let me know when are over I would love meet with you both maybe you give some pointers.
I did have the Sea Life DC 500 but it was stolen in Maui, I now have the Olympus SP-350. Next year I would like to move up to a SLR.
The pics in web site are unbelievable, seeing the whale shark must have been a great experience.

man2.jpg man3.jpg

Joe I will check the book next week thanks

Of course you could always going diving in my pool where if you are lucky you may see the rarest of all the whales the lesser known Rottie whale

Dogs Pool004 (Small) (WinCE).jpg Dogs Pool003 (Small) (WinCE).jpg

Oakley.jpg