I am pleased to announce Richard Whitsitt will be helping develop new member services

Please join me in welcoming Richard Whitsitt to NACHI’s membership department. Richard has volunteered to take the new position of Director of Member Service and will be primarily helping staff develop additional member services and the systems to deliver them faster. Richard is also charged with the task of looking forward to spot the needs of tomorrow’s inspector so that we can prepare for the future now.

Please join me in welcoming Richard Whitsitt to NACHI’s membership department.

http://www.nachi.org/whitsitt.htm

Richard and I are really going to try to push the envelope. Hang on.

Wecome so glad to have you aboard hang on tight it can be a little rocky but great fun is had by all.
Roy Cooke

Welcome!

I noticed you said you looked forward to working with the brotherhood of inspectors.

Can you tell me if you are open to any plans or would like any assistance in recruiting or supporting women in the home inspector industry so as to make us feel more welcome, without feeling like we have to go through a hazing process?

Thanks,
Wendy “Inspector Wendy” Forsyth

Richard

WELCOME!!!

Hazzing you is FUN! :stuck_out_tongue:

Richard, a heartfelt “Welcome” to you!
Please let me know how I may be of assistance- looking forward to working with you!

Welcome Richard. If I can be of any assistance to you on the East coast or Midwest, let me know. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. :smiley:
OHNACHI Membership Coordinator

Welcome Richard!! We look forward to seeing the envelope pushed a little farther and you certainly have the capabilities to do just that!!

Nick,

How about a little preview??

BIG BUMP!

Hey Nick,

How about a little preview??

Richard let me know how I may be of assistance in southern colorado and welcome