I am very sad to have to report horrible news.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

member Paul Edwards recently had a motorcycle accident and is paralyzed.

Years ago I considered Paul a friend (well, we were on talking terms anyway), attended the many home inspection meetings he hosted at the Eagle Tavern in Exton, PA, and even offered him an opportunity to come work for me. This of course was all prior to him participating in the PHIC Scam, a fake website designed to appear to be official, disparage NACHI, and snooker fellow inspectors out of their hard earned money through a bogus mentoring scheme. Needless to say Paul and I had a relationship that sadly went from being friendly to being enemies.

I was told tonight that he will undergo roughly 8 surgeries over the next year and may never walk again. This is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

My long battle to kill the PHIC Scam is so public that I thought it best to explain this all first and straight-up before asking (on Paul's behalf) for help.

I am taking up a collection for him. Please send whatever you can to me at:

Nick Gromicko
1750 30th Street
Boulder, Colorado 80301

Make checks payable to "Paul Edwards"

I will match all donations and forward them to him. You all know that I almost never ask you for anything. I'm asking now.

I would very much appreciate it if everyone sent in at least $1. The deliberate small act of each of us sending in just $1 is (in my way of looking at things)... a large prayer from NACHI. And Paul could really use our prayers now.

Please.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

Nick,

Could the foundation set up payment through PayPal for this? That would make it easier for a lot of us to give something.

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

from all of us as an organization.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: Aimee Jalowsky

I know a phone call is as easy as writing a check, but we do take cc’s over the phone.

That is unfortunate news, I'd like to extend blessings to him and his family,