I apoligize, Sunday, October 23rd QOD

Originally Posted By: ajalowsky
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I have been everywhere but in front of my computer this past week, I apoligize for the lapse in the QOD. However, you will be pleased to note, we got a lot of planning done for the convention and the schedule of education will be out very soon!

Originally Posted By: lkage

ajalowsky wrote:
I have been everywhere but in front of my computer this past week, I apoligize for the lapse in the QOD. However, you will be pleased to note, we got a lot of planning done for the convention and the schedule of education will be out very soon!

Nice job, Aimee, look forward to the schedule. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

--
"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him."
Galileo Galilei

Originally Posted By: Aimee Jalowsky

Good good, but I must include the thanks to Blaine Wiley, John Bowman, Gary Johnson, and Paul Sabados and Joe Farsetta(recruitment of the educators). We worked all day in a downstairs dungeon where even room service couldn’t find us! icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted By: lkage

ajalowsky wrote:
Good good, but I must include the thanks to Blaine Wiley, John Bowman, Gary Johnson, and Paul Sabados and Joe Farsetta(recruitment of the educators). We worked all day in a downstairs dungeon where even room service couldn't find us! ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Of course, the "we"...kudos to all involved!

--
"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him."
Galileo Galilei

Originally Posted By: Aimee Jalowsky

Chimney is the correct answer!