I Can't Believe HomeGauge is charging $200/year for what was a free

The fact is that a product was offered for sale and purchased; and then parts of that product were removed by the seller.

Mario exposed it and he is now the villain…

Finally, someone gets it! Maybe it’s a Canadian thing. Maybe we Canadians expect people to keep their promises.

Thanks Marcel!

WOW!

I didn’t realize how stupid you really are until I took a closer look at your previous post! What/Who is Einstein?:roll:

Russell can speak for himself Mr. Fartt, he does not need or want a little b!tch making statements on his behalf, especially when you are intoxicated.

Removing more doubt I see!

Is intoxication and “fartt” really all you have in your arsenal, Mario?

This just isn’t challenging anymore!

I’d bet both Dom and Russell are laughing their asses off over this exchange of barbs. It makes even more people aware of the great products they sell.

Note: If it’s for sale, it’s not free, just like Dom’s listings are not “free”. At a minimum, back links are required.

If it’s free, it’s not for sale.

I know you have a hard time with that concept, but you’ll get over it, if you don’t try so hard to be stupid.

Goodbye for now, Mario.

PS: Really, do something about those clod hoppers on the homeowner’s furniture and get some help to embed the video on your website. It’ll help keep people on your site longer. Just be aware that gives them more time to see the errors too!

Russell,

[LIST]

• Are you going to allow this “RAT” (Mr. Fartt) to be the voice of HG? Bad choice BTW
  • Will you now do the right thing and restore the free listing for ALL HG users?
  • Will you now acknowledge that a serious error in judgement was made by you?
  • Will you from this day forward respect ALL HG users?

[/LIST]
We all make mistakes Russell, you have a golden opportunity to correct a huge mistake.Please clarify your position for us one time purchasers of HG!!

Been using report host for 4 years now. I can still go back and see everyone I ever did. May cost more but my reports are weblinked and show in search and have seen them higher than my website sometimes. lol I have nothing agaist any other system, This works great for me and my business married to it now 4 yrs and dont see a divorce. It is lasting longer than last wife did. haha

Wow,

Now I know why I left this place. Going over the past few pages of this thread mario, I think he made himself very clear, several times. Yet you ask again? He made a decision you don’t like, deal with it instead of acting like a child. I can’t express how relieved I am not to be associated with people and posts like this anymore. Simply childish. “But I still want it for free”…really? And you don’t have much ground to stand on regarding principle, with the way you act towards others, so save it child.

Go inspect a house or something.

Your reports are showing up in Web Searches?

I inspected 2 houses today brother!! THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN!!

**2008 InterNACHI Member and Innovator of the Year

HOME INSPECTOR PRO HOME INSPECTION SOFTWARE
$599 ($499 For InterNACHI Members)**

Easy to use, customizable Home Inspector Software that runs on Windows, Mac & Linux

InterNACHI members receive 3 months of FREE home inspector website hosting

List yourself in our Home Inspector Directory Free

Watch our NACHI.TV Software& Search Engine Optimization videos!

Dominic@HomeInspectorPro.com

Mario have you ever thought that maybe you ain’t reflecting so well on Dom and his product? Your a lot like Rush insomuch as I wouldn’t want you representing my team either.
Let it go Dude…or as the Lesbians here in Texas say…put your big girl panties on and deal with it.
G

You have lesbians in Texas?:wink:

Mario -

Like most everybody else has said - Move On.

You’re getting well past boring. If you don’t like the way HG is done now leave. You’re also reflecting poorly on Dom because your constant putting his Web Site info up on your posts looks like cheap advertising.

You said you had 2 jobs. If you didn’t waste your time with complaining about this, you could probably get 3 jobs and be happier doing them.

**2008 InterNACHI Member and Innovator of the Year

HOME INSPECTOR PRO HOME INSPECTION SOFTWARE](http://www.homeinspectorpro.com)
$599 ($499 For InterNACHI Members)**

Easy to use, customizable Home Inspector Software that runs on Windows, Mac & Linux

InterNACHI members receive 3 months of FREE home inspector website hosting

List yourself in our Home Inspector Directory Free

Watch our NACHI.TV Software& Search Engine Optimization videos!

Dominic@HomeInspectorPro.com

There’s really no doubt left to be removed, Mario.

As Brendan Behan once said “There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary.”…or is there ?

You are way too stupid to get it Mr. Fartt. Sucking up (brown nosing) to Russell will not score additional brownie points with him. Should he see an opportunity to make more money from HG service users such as you I believe he will. We will talk again, when he decides to increase your monthly fees!!

All I’m asking for is what I was promised, nothing more. And contrary to what you believe I’m not asking for a hand out. People that know me will tell you I don’t give a $$HHIT about money, again (for the illiterate and/or stupid) it is about principle.

Mario,

You do realize that these posts show up when potential customers look you up on online???

You look like a fool.

FYIW.

Acting like a fool or looking like a fool and actually being a fool are completely different things.
I am nobody’s fool Vinnie but thanks for your concern!:wink:

HG is a good company and provides a good service. They wouldn’t be around next year if they didn’t charge a fee. This kind of junk is what keeps a lot of good people away from an excellent board (AT TIMES).