I Can't Believe HomeGauge is charging $200/year for what was a free

Been using report host for 4 years now. I can still go back and see everyone I ever did. May cost more but my reports are weblinked and show in search and have seen them higher than my website sometimes. lol I have nothing agaist any other system, This works great for me and my business married to it now 4 yrs and dont see a divorce. It is lasting longer than last wife did. haha

Wow,

Now I know why I left this place. Going over the past few pages of this thread mario, I think he made himself very clear, several times. Yet you ask again? He made a decision you don’t like, deal with it instead of acting like a child. I can’t express how relieved I am not to be associated with people and posts like this anymore. Simply childish. “But I still want it for free”…really? And you don’t have much ground to stand on regarding principle, with the way you act towards others, so save it child.

Go inspect a house or something.

Your reports are showing up in Web Searches?

I inspected 2 houses today brother!! THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN!!

**2008 InterNACHI Member and Innovator of the Year

HOME INSPECTOR PRO HOME INSPECTION SOFTWARE
$599 ($499 For InterNACHI Members)**

Easy to use, customizable Home Inspector Software that runs on Windows, Mac & Linux

InterNACHI members receive 3 months of FREE home inspector website hosting

List yourself in our Home Inspector Directory Free

Watch our NACHI.TV Software& Search Engine Optimization videos!

Dominic@HomeInspectorPro.com

Mario have you ever thought that maybe you ain’t reflecting so well on Dom and his product? Your a lot like Rush insomuch as I wouldn’t want you representing my team either.
Let it go Dude…or as the Lesbians here in Texas say…put your big girl panties on and deal with it.
G

You have lesbians in Texas?:wink:

Mario -

Like most everybody else has said - Move On.

You’re getting well past boring. If you don’t like the way HG is done now leave. You’re also reflecting poorly on Dom because your constant putting his Web Site info up on your posts looks like cheap advertising.

You said you had 2 jobs. If you didn’t waste your time with complaining about this, you could probably get 3 jobs and be happier doing them.

**2008 InterNACHI Member and Innovator of the Year

HOME INSPECTOR PRO HOME INSPECTION SOFTWARE](http://www.homeinspectorpro.com)
$599 ($499 For InterNACHI Members)**

Easy to use, customizable Home Inspector Software that runs on Windows, Mac & Linux

InterNACHI members receive 3 months of FREE home inspector website hosting

List yourself in our Home Inspector Directory Free

Watch our NACHI.TV Software& Search Engine Optimization videos!

Dominic@HomeInspectorPro.com

There’s really no doubt left to be removed, Mario.

As Brendan Behan once said “There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary.”…or is there ?

You are way too stupid to get it Mr. Fartt. Sucking up (brown nosing) to Russell will not score additional brownie points with him. Should he see an opportunity to make more money from HG service users such as you I believe he will. We will talk again, when he decides to increase your monthly fees!!

All I’m asking for is what I was promised, nothing more. And contrary to what you believe I’m not asking for a hand out. People that know me will tell you I don’t give a $$HHIT about money, again (for the illiterate and/or stupid) it is about principle.

Mario,

You do realize that these posts show up when potential customers look you up on online???

You look like a fool.

FYIW.

Acting like a fool or looking like a fool and actually being a fool are completely different things.
I am nobody’s fool Vinnie but thanks for your concern!:wink:

HG is a good company and provides a good service. They wouldn’t be around next year if they didn’t charge a fee. This kind of junk is what keeps a lot of good people away from an excellent board (AT TIMES).

Only a fool could make sense of that line. If it walks like a duck…

And I would bet you inspected no houses today. If you did, then call your clients back and refund their money, since you spent a good amount of time during your inspections on the message board not acting like a fool.

YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP! :roll:

[FONT=Verdana]Especially Bucknovich, Vinnie and the rest of the peanut gallery (Non-NACHI Inspectors)! You guys aren’t that stupid are you?:wink:
[/FONT]

I’m with HG and I’m glad to pay the tad bit of extra money to be a platinum member. If I’m using the services and paying for max benefits than I should be listed above previous non-HG users.

All platinum paying members probably feel this way. Why wouldn’t we? We continue to provide more support to HG and in return they continue to try an provide more support to us. I don’t feel it’s fair to be listed on the HG search results next to someone who will never have anything to do with HG again.

HG services are $300/year. That’s ONE inspection to cover all computer orientated services for the whole year. That’s nothing! They have big expenses just like the rest of us.

HG’s website directory doesn’t hold much rank to begin with. It currently does nothing for me but maybe one day that will change.

I can easily see Russell being pulled between paying members and past non-existent users. Now, being completely honest, who would you choose?

You gotta support those who support you. That’s business.

Is Mario still alive??