I Can't Believe HomeGauge is charging $200/year for what was a free

Perhaps all of this made me think you were working for Dom?

**2008 InterNACHI Member and Innovator of the Year

HOME INSPECTOR PRO HOME INSPECTION SOFTWARE
$599 ($499 For InterNACHI Members)**

Easy to use, customizable Home Inspector Software that runs on Windows, Mac & Linux

InterNACHI members receive 3 months of FREE home inspector website hosting

List yourself in our Home Inspector Directory Free

Watch our NACHI.TV Software& Search Engine Optimization videos!

Dominic@HomeInspectorPro.com

Sorry if I was wrong.

Guess that’s kinda like me knowing I shouldn’t speed but occasionally (well, OK, frequently) do it anyway.

It is a great product, isn’t it!

I’m glad to see the deadwood gone!

Something tells me you must have been getting a few inspections from that listing if it means that much to you!

I was getting absolutely 0 inspections from the listing; it is a matter of principle.
Your description (deadwood) of one time purchasers of the HG software disgusts me. Inspectors that fork over $800-$1,000 for software should not be treated with disrespect from HG service users like you or vendors like Russell. HG services users must really believe that by thinning the pool of listed inspectors you will magically get more work. That is the most laughable thought process I have heard lately! It has done nothing for me….ever! I just want what was originally promised, plain and simple!
The free listing was promised to me by Russell, I guess his promises mean squat.

Good thing we have Dominic, a man of his word and always willing to help!

2008 InterNACHI Member and Innovator of the Year

$599 ($499 For InterNACHI Members)

Easy to use, customizable Home Inspector Software that runs on Windows, Mac & Linux

BTW Mr. Erby Fartt,

Please keep posting on this thread, Russell is loving it!!:wink:

The truth will be known by many. Do the right thing Russell

Oooohhhh, now we’re getting frustrated and resorting to nasty names. What an example of an inspector of the year you provide with your frustrated whining and obvious bias.

If you possess, and know how to use, a dictionary, find deadwood. Never mind, I’ll save you the trouble.

Deadwood: a branch or a part of a tree that is dead.

I was glad to see the deadwood eliminated. That’s those listed, whom I referred to earlier, who are no longer in business, i.e. deadwood.

By the way, it’s principle you want, not principal.

Guess if I only had 27 Google results for my business name, I’d probably be whining about each link too! But then, you’re number three for “toronto home inspectors” at least from here, so that’s not so bad.

It’s not the best sofware you’re pushing, but it’s next to the best and Dom is a great guy for all the help he provides inspectors.

By the way, while it’s probably not a good idea to show pictures of yourself putting your clodhoppers all over the customers furniture, I really do like the video link on your website to your youtube inspection video. I think the video is nicely done. Well, with that one exception.

Perhaps you should get someone to show you how to embed that on your site so people don’t get to distracted by other videos that show on your youtube video page. Keep em on your site so to speak instead of letting them wander off to youtube and all the other videos there.

Google #1 from here, where it really counts BTW

Please keep posting on this thread! Spelling corrected, Thanks

1 - 10 of about 163,000 for 360 degrees building inspections (About this page) - 0.39 sec. (Résultats en français) | SearchScanBETA On

search results

1. 360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS](http://www.360degreeshomeinspections.com/)

Inspection, Mold testing, Toronto Home Inspector,Commercail building inspector, 360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS is recognized in this article about older homes
www.360degreeshomeinspections.com - Cached - More from this site

1. 360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS](http://www.360degreeshomeinspections.com/Commercial_Building_Inspection.html)

360 Degrees Building Inspections describes what I do best. 360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS is recognized in this article about older homes
www.360degreeshomeinspections.com/Commercial_Building_Inspection.html - Cached - More from this site

1. 360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS](http://www.hotfrog.ca/Companies/360-DEGREES-BUILDING-INSPECTIONS)

<p><strong><span><span>I ALSO SERVE THE GTA-DURHAM-PEEL-YORK REGIONS</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span>I 360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS. 6 BRIAR
www.hotfrog.ca/Companies/360-DEGREES-BUILDING-INSPECTIONS - Cached - More from this site

1. Radon

360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS. 416-722-6132. TORONTO, ON … Building Specs provides home and environmental inspections across the US and Canada.
www.hotfrog.ca/Products/Radon - Cached - More from this site

1. Toronto Mold Inspector, 360 Degrees Building Inspections - InterNACHI

to locate sources of moisture when conducting a Mold Inspection. Toronto Mold Inspector, 360 Degrees Building Inspections. Remember Me? Password. FAQ
nachi.org/forum/f21/toronto-mold-inspector-360-degrees-building-inspections**…** - Cached - More from this site

1. 360 DEGREES BUILDING IINSPECTIONS - Toronto, ON Home Inspector](http://www.inspectorpages.com/mkyriacou)

Mario Kyriacou of 360 DEGREES BUILDING IINSPECTIONS is a NACHI 360 DEGREES BUILDING IINSPECTIONS. About Me. A Typical Inspection. My Promise to You
www.inspectorpages.com/mkyriacou - Cached - More from this site

1. Home Select Inspections Inc

Ontario: Toronto - 360 Degrees HomeInspections www.360degreeshomeinspections.com Home About Contact Services Tips Site Map © 2008 Home Select Inspections
www.homeselectinspections.com/outoftown.html - Cached - More from this site

1. Home Select Inspections

360 Degrees HomeInspections Home Select Inspections is dedicated to providing affordable, Services Tips Site Map © 2008 Home Select Inspections
www.homeselectinspections.com/contact.html - Cached - More from this site

1. Home

360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS is recognized in this article about older homes Compliments of 360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS , NACHI and Mr. Nick Gromicko,
360degreesbuildinginspections.com - Cached - More from this site

1. Home Inspection Software - Home Inspector Pro - Find A Home Inspector

Home Inspectors Canada Ontario 360 Degrees Building Inpections AT 360 DEGREES BUILDING INSPECTIONS I offer Home/Commercial/Mold and Infrared Inspections.
www.homeinspectorpro.com/Details/360-Degrees-Home-Inpections.html - Cached - More from this site

You conveniently left out my FREE LISTING with Dominic at HIP. It is listed as #10 on the first page!. Much better search results then HG!

HIP ROCKS-HG SUCKS!!

2008 InterNACHI Member and Innovator of the Year

Found this on PAGE 2. The link does not work…at least for me. Did I mention that this link is on page 2 ??? It’s a joke.

Home Inspectors in Ontario, CA - HomeGauge - Page 2

About: 360 Degrees Home Inspections is operated by Mario Kyriacou CHI CMI visit Building Insights we are comitted to providing thorough unbiased inspection
homegauge.com/homeinspectors.html?county=&state=ON&country=ca& - Cached - More from this site

Please keep this thread alive!!

Thanks for the FREE listing Dominic!!

HOME INSPECTOR PRO HOME INSPECTION SOFTWARE**

Poor disillusioned Mario. You REALLY need to have someone show you how to use the internet.

There’s a BIG difference in Google results (or any other search engine) between
“360 Degree Building Inspection”
and
360 Degree Building Inspection

You may get about 167,000 “results” for your way but after about #12 it turns into the below which, really, doesn’t have much to do with you OR your company, does it? Of course, you conveniently left those out, stopping at #10, didn’t you? Screen shots are a ***** aren’t they?

About those clod hoppers on the poor unsuspecting homeowner’s furniture?

Please do not post when intoxicated and for God sake I hope you don’t inspect in that state of mind!:roll:

Thanks for the FREE listing Dominic!!

HOME INSPECTOR PRO HOME INSPECTION SOFTWARE**

Please keep posting Mr. Fartt,

$599 ($499 For InterNACHI Members)**

I thought it was PDFs suck… oh, that’s another thread.:stuck_out_tongue:

Mario, wasn’t it you that was the main man behind the “new” message board moderation, (which is one of the reason many of us didn’t renew or some don’t post anymore), to help prevent exactly what you are doing here? :twisted:

Bringing to light a wrong requires absolutely no moderation.

Like I said, I don’t use HG services, never have and never will. PDF’s is the way to go, at least for me!:wink:

Please keep this thread going! :shock: