I did it folks! I got us the absolute best deal on mold testing. Insane lab pricing.

What’s your time, gas, and wear & tear on your vehicle cost you to drive more than two hours? I would value my time, gas, and vehicle wear at $200 at least.

I can overnight 4 cassettes to PRO-LAB for about $11.

Let’s add up the full costs of 8 cassettes, lab analysis, report, and overnight shipping for both labs:

• EMSL: 8 cassettes X $35.50 = $284.00 + $18 overnight shipping = grand total of $302.00.

• InterNACHI/PRO-LAB: 8 cassettes X $18.47 = $147.76 + $18 overnight shipping = grand total of $165.76

Not even close folks.

It’s not always about the** $$$**. I do not always want the CHEAPEST. I insist on quality. Pro-lab has never earned my trust. When they cannot even follow their own instructions that they have instructed me to perform, they have lost any hopes of ever regaining my business. I gave them their first chance about 8 years ago with a special Nachi deal. They screwed it up. I gave them another chance last May on a large Commercial Office building job, and they totally f*cked that one up also. NEVER AGAIN!!! If EMSL ever closed down, and there were only Nathans lab and Prolab left in existence, I would be calling Nathan <<<and you all know how I feel about him or anything he has his grubby fingers in>>>!

I hear what you are saying. I’d like you to give them one more try and let me explain why. With the new InterNACHI/PRO-LAB deal you get something new in addition to the unbeatable pricing:

You now get ME.

If you experience any dissatisfaction, you call me on my private mobile phone: (720) 272-8578 (I sleep with my phone). I’ll call the CEO of PRO-LAB on his private mobile phone (He sleeps with his phone). And together we’ll make it right for you.

I won’t let you down.

Is that deal only for the Z-5’s cassettes for preliminary air testing?

I doubt I will ever take another risk with them, but, I am a businessman and need to keep my options open… but ONLY because you are giving your word and standing behind them. No promises, but I will keep your offer in the back of my mind for future consideration.

And Air-O-Cells. You pick: InterNACHI's Official Environmental Testing Laboratory Same unbeatably low price.

And for those of you new to mold testing, we also have an exclusive deal on our mold testing package: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/mold-testing-package.aspx

A $799.00 value for $299.

Nick, I am doing approx. 100-200 samples per week now. I have an emsl about 20 minutes from me and they lobe me, take good care of me, I get lots of free education also. But I also am a businessman so I would not be adverse to giving pro lab a try.

Can you show us a sample of a full blown all the jazz report, with a few air samples and a few swabs, just so we can see the reporting format?

Thanks

Jim

Here’s a tip for anyone considering using Pro-Lab. Take that free cassette they are offering and remove and replace the labels without using it. Label it a room in the house that doesn’t exist and submit it to them as a quality control measure. Keep track of how many you get back with falsified positive results for mold presence in the sample. Then compare the value of their services to the cost.

You also need to keep track of the samples you have pre paid for. They had a habit of disappearing in the past.

That’s not anything you have to worry about any more. Imagine PRO-LAB with InterNACHI customer service and Inspector Outlet shipping.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig.

Prolab has to have gotten better. You talk to anybody in the mold industry and Dr. Shane became a laughing stock.

I’m not doubting it, but why exactly has the industry come to that consensus?

I been told by many top mold experts in the United States that he is a sell out. He comprised the industry just to pad his pockets. Dr. Shane has not gone to any mold conventions in many many years. He use to be featured at them before.

I knew I should’ve waited. I got mine in August. Then I could’ve got the IR moisture meter with the mold testing equipment cheaper than what I paid. Oh well. Not going to be in a rush anymore.

New York now has very strict new licensing and regulations for air sampling and mold that goes into effect Jan 1, 2016. It now involves a great deal more work and liability than simply doing air sampling and giving the results to the buyer. a mols assessment will include taking samples, writing a report, determining remediation solutions and then “clearing” the project after the remediation company has finished. All required by law. Discounts are great if you are licensed to do the work, and you now have to be.

Do they offer continuous radon monitor calibration?

It is a killer deal.