I have accepted a chair position with AZ Inspectors Guild.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

http://www.nachi.org/azguild.htm

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I encourage every NACHI member in AZ to contact Dan and join us in the Arizona Inspectors Guild.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

AZ Inspectors Guild news:

Today we successfully got Dan a seat on the Arizona Association of REALTORs review board. This group is currently reviewing and rewriting the Arizona real estate sales contract.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Why would we want anything to do with NAHI? They have attempted to ride our coat tails in NJ for a long time. We shut them down in NJ, basically.

There COE was weakened to allow for the possibility of shady dealings.

They tried to sandbag us in our own backyards.

You have stated that theu are controlled by another HI org, hell bent on putting many of us out of business.

And now we're jointly marketing with them?

I havent dropped acid in a long time. I know I'm not halleucinating. As we have stated long ago that we wanted to distance ourselves from any org which allows HI to operate this way, especially as it pertains to Realtor kickbacks, how can we POSSIBLY think this is something good?

I'm not speaking of the Inspection Guild. I see the benefit in that. But collaborating in ANY way with NAHI? I want nothing to do with NAHI, and I believe NACHI should distance itself from them.

Dan may be an excellent guy, but NAHI is NOT who we should be collaborating in any manner with. It bit us before, and will likely bite us again.

Good luck with the Guild, and watch your back...

Just my 2 cents...

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Joe F:

Everything you say is true except for NAHI being controlled by another HI org, actually they're controlled by for-profit USInspect out of Virginia. And yes NAHI is a piece of work of an association. Total scum.

However, some things are not so black and white, I have to weigh things. You are right about Dan... and Dan's Good outweighs NAHI's Bad by far. I trust him (even with my back to him).

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Okay…

Joe Farsetta

Today’s AZ Inspector Guild news:

The Arizona Inspectors Guild is working on a website to be released soon. AZIG.org

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: tallen

icon_confused.gif Watching; Looks good ,sounds good.

I have put the past behind me,

where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

Today’s AZ Inspectors Guild news:

The Arizona State Board of Technical Registration added NACHI and a link to www.nachi.org to their list of national inspection associations at http://www.btr.state.az.us/natl_orgs.htm thanks to special help from Justin Gushard and Mark Simmons.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: dkeough

Hey Nick

Are you taking the Concorde from AZ to the South Florida meeting on the 28th.

Originally Posted By: Guest

I love the good cop / bad cop thing you guys do.

Originally Posted By: mcraig

I am happy to see NACHI trying to get along with other organizations in Arizona it is the only way to get in to things out here. As for Dan Hayden I talked with him on the phone about a month ago when he wanted to recruit me for NAHI ( I didn’t join) He does seem like a nice guy but I can’t make there Saturday meetings ( I do a lot of my business on Saturdays) It is a great step to get NACHI listed on the BTR web sight great job to the guys who did that. I was never able to get that done. It is still an uphill battle to get good recognition in Arizona but now it looks like there is a chance Nick are you going to spend more time out here to get things going? Have you found a top Seasoned HI to get a Phoenix Chapter off the Ground and get more recognition for all of us in Arizona? do you have any Marketing plans to get us recognized ( Bill Boards, Radio, Papers?) A good part of my budget goes to get business in a market that dos’nt recognize NACHI. This is a great start good luck to all that are involved.

Chad:

How come Joe Farsetta always gets to play the bad guy? Well, except for in KY where I am sending out letters to every home buyer (using public records) and soliciting complaints about every uncertified home inspection that occurrs and then directing those furious new home owners to the legislators who voted for anti-nachi/anti-conusmer legislation... talk about bad! Wait till they see what we have planned for each and every election period.

Anyway, Chad is right. Joe Farsetta always gets to play the bad guy in 49 states and all I get is KY! I want to be bad too! ![icon_evil.gif](upload://1gvq2wV2azLs27xp71nuhZOKiSI.gif) I know I can be bad if he would just let me.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Michael Craig:

I'm appointing you (assuming you accept) NACHI's Liason for the AZ Inspectors Guild. I will pay for your membership in the guild too.

Let me know if you can do this for us.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: ekartal

U.S. Inspect owns NAHI? When did this take place?

Erol Kartal

Chad,

Actually we dont play good cop/bad cop. When I take Nick (or anyone) to task, I really take that person to task. Ask Nick what can be like in a meeting, like out on LI a couple of months back.

No, when I dont agree with something, I am the first to stick my finger in the fan.

Ask Nick what thoughts ran through his mind in that same meeting, when I raised my hand to ask 'ol Nick a question.

There's no "good cop/bad cop". When I get an answer or explanation which makes sense to me, I shut up.

He gave me one, and I shut up.

--
Joe Farsetta

? icon_lol.gif

Anyway, to get back on the Arizona topic, today NACHI renewed and expanded its advertising contract with KXEM Radio to run 3 paid spots inside each week's Home Inspector Show hosted by NACHI's own Scott Warga from 12 noon to 2pm on KXEM - 1010 AM. The spots remind listners to make sure they only use a NACHI certified home inspector in Arizona.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: mcraig

Nick you know my view on getting involved in things, but if we can get things off the ground in Arizona I will talk to to Dan Hayden and make a decision to accept or not accept your offer. I will let you know after I talk to Dan and some of the other members of NACHI that I know out here. and I will have to decide if I would be affective or not.