I have been asked and have applied to be on the Board of Directors for OAHI.

Really?

Apparently you are not eligible to sit on the board of OAHI.

from Bill Mullen’s earlier post.

Michael:

I never said I was eligible. I said I was asked to apply. And I said that I didnt need a BOD seat and instead would meet with OAHI reps and help.

You said that was B.S. and made it sound like I was “pretending” like the “boy who cried wolf” that a meeting would ever ocurr.

Then Bill Mullen explained that a meeting already occured.

Ooops for you… next time don’t be so quick to doubt, at least publicly. It makes you look silly.

I assure you, Mr. Larson, you do not look silly…but Nick appears as his slippery and untrustworthy self.

Thanks for attempting to hold him accountable to the ethical standards of his association.

More B.S.(Nick spin)

I said

I never questioned whether you met with OAHI reps.

I never said you were “silly”

But yes I do doubt much of what you say lately.
I doubt if I am alone in that thinking.

I sincerely thank for all you do on behalf of the members but less B.S. just might rebuild your credibility.

No problem. I wouldn’t believe me either. Stuff I claim sounds like pure B.S. to my own ears at times.

A secret meeting with OAHI’s COO? C’mon! OAHI isn’t going to meet with Nick Gromicko. That is absurd!

But then I just go right on making the doubters look silly, don’t I?

Bill Mullen writes:

Nick:

Once in a while it wouldn’t hurt you to give credit where credit is due. You know full well that meeting was my idea and would never have taken place except for my stick-handling. (That’s a hockey term for you guys in the sunny south)

Bill Mullen

Nick

You could not do any worse within OAHI as part of the management team. After all the legacy year after year of the incumbent boards has been dismal leadership. I think you fully appreciate more than the members of OAHI just what is needed to right the ship.

If you need further insight to assist in your endeavours, please, you know how to get hold of me.

Good luck.

Nick, I get your wanting to promote all things NACHI but does it have to come with so much B.S. and Nick Speak/Spin?

It would be nice if you would answer direct questions without all the baloney and your attempts to discredit others.

I keep having to wear waders in here.:shock:

OAHI has had a director who was both a RHI and CHI/NACHI. But he lasted all of several hours before resigning when he was told that as a CHI/Nachi he was not welcome on the board!

I personally like the confidentiality agreement clause. I would run but would have problems signing the confidentiality agreement! :mrgreen: :stuck_out_tongue:

Bill writes:

Absolutely true Bill. And the meeting was a good idea of yours IMHO. Both sides gained much.

Hey Bill,

Don’t feel bad its like the credit I got for recommending to the Business Advisory Group of OAHI that a major survey was required to find out exactly what ails OAHI. :wink:

I know. I too have noticed that even though some of our ideas were adopted, we have never received any thanks or acknowledgement.

Maybe I’ll run for the Board.

Bill Mullen:p

I’ll nominate you Bill. Are you Canadian?

Micheal, finally you are catcing on to the bull he spreads.

Ever notice the turn around in this chat room? Usually people last 1-2 years before they figure out the B.S. and move on. But then Nick knows tis, and there are plenty of people to fill in the gaps, then he gets 1-2 years out of them, and so on and so on and so on.

I am sure you can count many…

Uh Jason1… the meeting actually took place already. Read slower.

I thought the name sounded familiar, I didn’t know he is a member of OAHI.

Guy Battaglini

You would be wrong to think that I am now a Nick detractor like yourself.

That doesn’t mean that I always agree with Nick.

I have my opinions like anyone else.

I think an opportunity at greatness as an org is being missed or at least delayed by some of Nick’s antics.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Mario,

Guy is also Secretary/Director in OAHI, fwiw.

He is also in charge of the education ( EPC Committee). A good man to know. Honest and hard working.

Good catch BILL.