I just as well upset some Obama-ites. Hey, this is fun!!

“Nope, it’s just typical right wing wacko rhetoric. Obama is Hitler, we’re all doomed, yada, yada, yada. :roll::roll::roll:”

*Many Germans thought the same thing in the late thirties. The actions of the current President and the former Fuhrer have an eerie similarity whether you like it or not. *

Quotes from Jesus have an eerie similarity with things I’ve heard gay friends tell their boyfriends. Is there anything to it?

What exactly were your boyfriends telling you?

This is pure nonsense. The last serious attempt to repeal the 22nd amendment (not that I’d expect you to know what is actually in the constitution) was by you right wing nut cases in the Reagan years. An amendment that got put in by you right wing nutters because you hated FDR. Of course that would require you to know a little history which is tough when reading is such a challange for people who get their knowledge from the dear leader limbull.

Your comparisons of Obama to Hitler are offensive in the extreme. Especially since the real fascists in our midst are you righties who adopt the practice of Geobbels to push your creative fantasies. Along with the police state tactics favored by the Geheime Staatspolizei and Dick W. Bush. Always being utterly untroubled that your lies are manfactured out of whole cloth. Of course we all know the motives of you and your kind are motivated solely by the fact that there’s an uppity n***** in the whitehouse.

This is just more right wing nut case crap. When we have serious issues to deal with and a President who has both the intelligence and the temperment to deal with them you right wing wackos are like little children who will make up any story to justify your foolishness.

But the hard truth is this. You wackos lost the election. Whine as you like but you still lost.

Nice. :wink:

That they think you’re cute and can tell you’re hiding something.

McCain wa a lousy candidate. The inexperienced Obama managed to lie his way in with his faux message of hope and change.

Can you say gullible American public?

The looney left’s view of history on parade.

Can you feel the love?

"This is just more right wing nut case crap. When we have serious issues to deal with and a President who has both the intelligence and the temperment to deal with them you right wing wackos are like little children who will make up any story to justify your foolishness."

And another cool-aid drinker is heard from.

Yes, I’ve listened extensively to dear leader limpdick.( I especially enjoy his rants about drugs and what should happen to those who abuse them.) Including the parts where he makes it clear that what he says has nothing to do with belief and everything to do with ratings for his show. I’d call him a whore but that disrespects folks who have to work hard for their money. What bothers me about him are his mindless followers (by their own definition of being dittoheads) who I fear are perfectly capable of using his hateful rhetoric to justify violence in the name of saving America. Like the other right wing talking heads (Hannity, Beck et al) who shout fire in the theatre and then deny any responsibility when someone acts on their goading.

Discussion on policy does not include racial slur or epithet. Or phoney comparisons to a recognized rascist madman. When I meet a rightie who doesn’t make it clear in the first 5 minutes of their discussion that they know a black man can’t possibly handle the presidency then I’ll stop calling them rascist. (Of course they don’t say black but I cleaned it up) I admit it surprises even me as I naively assumed that rational people are past that nonsense but so far I have been disappointed. The Republican party and the right have strayed far from the legacy of Lincoln. Just look at the sea of white, male faces at their conventions.

Why is it that references to your leadership for 8 years is old news. You folks played the Clinton card forever. (In fact I still hear it). What the Dick and George team did to savage the constitution and the nation is totally relevant. Especially as it proves the hypocrisy of the right by all the things you now find troubling that were of no concern when it was your guys mismanaging the nation.

You know I heard that Eisenhower and Hitler were similar. All you have to do is see that they both built super highways. It must mean they are the same. Reagan and Hitler were similar because they both crushed labor unions.

Truth being that no American President, including this one have any philosophical connection to Hitler. If you tout (like the right appears to do) the opinions of those who spew this rascist crap then you are no better then they are.

And the fact remains. Your policies and practices were rejected at the polls. In other words after running the show (into the ground) for over 8 years ( and since 94 in the Congress) your ideas have failed. Now you can continue to do the same old thing expecting a different result or you can take the lesson that YOU LOST.

Excuse me but you are not telling the truth.

If you had listened you would know that “dittohead” has nothing to do with agreeing with el Rushbo. It’s is simply an acknowledgment by the caller that they are an avid listener regardless of their level of agreement.

Well you have now met at least one. :wink:
I think plenty of “black men” and women can handle the office just not the current one because of his policies. I would have no problem voting for a black conservative. How about you?

So your main message is “you lost, now go away”:roll::roll::roll:

I’ve got news for you.

Most people in this country lead very conservative lives and are disgusted by what is happening.

Try some other source of info beside Keith Olbemann and company.

Kool-aide drinker indeed.:shock:

You’re a kool-aide drinker!! Nooooo, you’re a kool-aide drinker!! I, sir, have news for you…You’re the kool-aide drinker around here!!!

There, that should eliminate at least three more posts.

I’m sorry Kev.

I should have used the right term.:shock:

Robbie Garza uploaded this image to

Discussion on policy does not include racial slur or epithet. Or phoney comparisons to a recognized rascist madman. When I meet a rightie who doesn’t make it clear in the first 5 minutes of their discussion that they know a black man can’t possibly handle the presidency then I’ll stop calling them rascist. (Of course they don’t say black but I cleaned it up) I admit it surprises even me as I naively assumed that rational people are past that nonsense but so far I have been disappointed. The Republican party and the right have strayed far from the legacy of Lincoln. Just look at the sea of white, male faces at their conventions.

We have a black president??? And here I thought he was half white! Darn, I need to pay better attention.:roll:

Do you always talk in your sleep???

Would require a Constitutional Amandment (3/4 vote of Congress and 2/3 state approval). Never happen.

Or… could it?

Depends on how they pack the Supreme Court, I guess.

I wonder who they thought Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove & the rest of the Right neocons, lying to the public War mongers were. :mrgreen::shock:

Has Mr. Obama “lied” yet?

The silence is deafening! :mrgreen:

Is he not a politician? He’s only human like the rest of us. The difference between Obama & Bush (at least so far) is that Obama has the nations interest at heart. Bush had big business, Oil companies, Halliburton & his own interests at heart. How bout that Bush Legacy?

How many wars has he started based on lies?
How many people have died based on his lies?
How many Americans have died based on his lies?

What a load of crap.

What are 18 years old and still wet behind the ears?

Seems to me that Bush had the nations interests at heart and successfully prevented further attacks on our shores for the entire last 7 years of his terms.

Obama should prove to be so capable. Let’s hope he is for all our sakes.