I just bought $100,000.00 worth marketing pieces for you guys who need more work.

Keith,

I sent you an email…on quantity I inadvertently put 40…lol.
It should be 1 plus the extra case…
thanks

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Don’t worry, you won’t need a forklift for your order. We’re sending out one case plus your free case.

But this is such a good deal… if you want to change your mind and order 40 cases… just kidding:)

Jacki

I just ordered a case. Thank You Nick and Keith.

Thanks for your e-mail Jeff. Glad you like the “Book of the Year- Inspector’s Quarterly” gold seal.

Your cases are on the way.

Ditto, same here :smiley:

Brian, had you finished coloring in the last ones yet? :wink:

Regards

Gerry

On the way Brian.

A bunch of Canadian orders on their way this morning. USPS as requested.

I was supposed to color them Gerry? Now you tell me. :smiley: I have been using stickers.

This is an excellent offer for anyone that passes out marketing materials.
I had some of my business cards made up as stickers and put one on each book.

You all could also affix stickers (that include your inspection business contact information) on the books.

Here’s a thought for those doing local homeshows this year, Keiths book would make a great handout particularly to the first time buyers out there.

Brians sticker idea is great, and I’ll bet the books will hang around a lot longer than most of the promotional crap that we give out, and the cost is very reasonable if there given away to sound prospects.

Regards

Gerry

I’ve been using a roll two faced scotch tape to afix my business card to cover. Works great, cheap, and you don’t see how it’s attached :wink: Just another option.

Good idea. Another option is to get a self-inking stamp made with your company name and phone number. I had one made a few years ago, and it’s still going strong. Cheap too - around $20.00

Keith, I do that too. I found the ink stamp on cover is slow to dry (smears). So what I do, business card on front, and then on the first page, between title and your name I put my stamp. Looks like I’m part of your team;-)… is that ok:shock:?

Yes, of course. In fact, we just completed a ceremony in which you were appointed Chief Mukhtar and, therefore, a high and mighty member of the team.

Perfect! Now I just need my key to the executive mens room:cool:

Traditionally, a Chief Mukhtar micturates from a great height and would not demean his position by using a restroom, executive or otherwise.

Well, fair warning to those beneath me:p

Hello Keith,

I just made my order from paypal. They have given you my old wrong address my real address is on my web site.

Keep up the great work

Got it Carl.

BTW: nice web site

Hi Greg K. Yes, just got your order. Look for your tracking number soon.