I Just Earned My CPI!

Ryan Uecker is correct. Now the work begins, and it’s basically all about marketing. You may be interested in two things to help: Free Part-Time Help for 7 Days of Working on Your Inspection Business - InterNACHI® and Step #5 at 15 Steps to Become a Successful Home Inspector - InterNACHI®.

6 Likes

I would like to congrats you on become a certified home inspector. I would like to chat with you about how you understood the material at InterNACHI. You can contact thru this platform or by my cell phone number at 470 604 3002

1 Like

Didn’t Saman already explain this to you months ago?

3 Likes

Go Saman!
The man with the cool narratives!

5 Likes

All thanks to you!

I really appreciate the generous gift. It’s really made a difference.

1 Like

Did he gift you an Inspectorsaurus shirt? :smiley:

1 Like

@athompson16

My process hasn’t changed much. I still watch a ton of YouTube and Google everything I didn’t understand.

Also, I use Microsoft OneNote to manage my note-taking - which I find convenient because the desktop and mobile app synchronize for free. So I can lookup up my notes while on a job site.

I read (almost) every new post on this forum, including most comments.

All that aside, I’ve gone through the InterNACHI course materials twice now. Some of the concepts were tricky, and I feel like I got a better grasp on the material the second time. I’m working on the advance classes now.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions! I’ve found most of the forum users are happy to share their knowledge with us n00bs! There are a few trolls but, as in real life, you can’t let them get you down.

Lastly, once you’ve got the basics down, reach out to a mentor in your area. It might take a while, but the effort will be worth it!

Good luck buddy!

4 Likes

Thanks man…I mean a lot…for writing this

3 Likes

I haven’t ascended to that level yet! :rofl:

He very generously bought Kenton’s narrative library for me!

4 Likes

Marc is a generous bugasaurus :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

I agree! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It was my intent. I contacted Kenton to ask what he would charge me.
He responded it’s FREE! Happy to help nice, aspiring inspectors like Saman.

9 Likes

Marc and Kenton are both good men!

3 Likes

I agree. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@ssadeghi - Way to represent. I like the way you have gone about this and you have been active on the forum. Now get your butt out there and start to put it to the test and keep learning!

4 Likes

Congrats Saman :

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, Kirkward. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to our forum, Kirkward!..Enjoy! :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Kirkward, Have fun!! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks scott :partying_face:

1 Like