I know why you don't have more luck with MIC

Comments Please! I am putting this together to target FSBO- not agents

To For Sale by Owners

Your For Sale By Owner home is the BEST choice

for a future home buyer with a pre inspection and/or with a Move In Certified listing

Defects in your home are going to be revealed one way or another, anyway… I know you want the defect to be revealed as early on in the transaction as possible, so it can be dealt with in time;

Don’t let unknown problems ruin your home sale or

it may wreck your deal.

This is what you want:

****1. No renegotiations after the buyer’s home inspection. **
**2. No panicked buyers when the home inspector finds a problem. **
**3. You not having to deal with inflated repair estimates that cost YOU money. **
**4. No more countless hours and dollars in energy to get a contract that is “blown out of the water” by surprise defects. **
**5. Above all, a Seller’s Inspection is the ultimate gesture of full disclosure and will help protect, YOU, the Seller. ****

You can use the TRUTH about your home in the final (after any needed major defect repairs) inspection report to make your home stand out; this will help you sell your home

You want your future client (homebuyer) to be informed. It’s in your own personal, financial best interest to address any issue (that might break the deal at the last minute), sooner rather than later!

Call Now!

1st Choice Home Inspections

**512-785-6856 **325-956-9033

Visit our websites at

www.1stChoiceHomeInspections.biz](http://www.1stchoicehomeinspections.biz/)

www.MoveInCertifiedHorseshoeBay.com](http://www.MoveInCertifiedHorseshoeBay.com)

Copyright © 2011-1st Choice Home Inspections; All Rights Reserved.

Looks great Ralph. Let me know how it works.

Use your defect as a selling point, Mr. FSBO seller.

Show the potential buyer what you found…and what you did about it. Show him how well you have been maintaining his future home. Show him the inspection report and the receipts for things that you fixed…that he won’t have to.

Buyer’s will be relieved to have their worries addressed for them, in advance, as they admire the view from the back deck.

The successful agent of the future will only list houses that have been inspected by the best inspectors around. As the cost of repairing houses continues to rise our jobs will become even more important.

Hey Ralph I didn’t know you were a inachi member. Remember me I used to work with Doug when he had his land clearing business???

I have finally convinced a realtor to start having her listings inspected (first one was today). Out of town seller and she made the seller send a check and have me inspect the house. I have taught her enough about the things I look for that is now calling me with inspections and giving me clues as to what she sees and doesn’t like. Now she sees things on her listing she doesn’t like and know they will create a problem.

She is using the inspection to help price the property and make sure things are fixed before she gets a contract so she is comfortable with the condition of the house and does not want to worry about the sale being killed by the inspection.

It has taken me a year to get her in line. She is the broker a small ReMax office and has 3 other agents. And I think once she uses it and finds the advantages, she will convince others to do the same thing.

I bring up MIC in every liability class I teach agents and say it is a good idea, but they don’t want to be the first. They are scared because it is “new”.

I like Ralph’s idea and am going to start marketing it to FSBOs. Maybe when the agents start seeing the signs on a FSBO house they may get a clue.

Just remember, herpes is the gift that keeps on giving!!