I love getting emails like this... part II.

Thank you.

Now that we have that cleared up, I am still waiting to find out why my original post challenging the deleted posts was removed from this board without me being contacted.

I learned recently that the FABI test is no longer proctored or valid. I think that is where the confusion is concerning the FABI test. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Greg,

It is porctored and has always been procotred. It is just not given on line anymore. Ths company that was doing it pulled out because, due to the economy, they were not making any money on it.

Glad to hear that. I hope that the FABI test is accepted by the state for licensing. There is no way in hell that the state will approve the NACHI test under its current format.

How is the FABI Exam now administered, where can someone take it at? It is a good state specific exam that will hopefully be adopted by the state instead of the NHIE.

Right now it is being administered at the FABI office and after each conference.

That is good news. FABI awarding its highest membership level based on one passing of the beginners test (NHIE) would make FABI a joke. Glad to learn that they don’t do that.

The FABI exam is a much better than the NHIE for Florida home inspectors, maybe NACHI should consider a Florida specific exam, we really are different here. :smiley: