I love Home Inspector Pro's News page...

Thanks Chuck. Will I see you this weekend in Portland?

Everyone wants to be like HomeGauge :wink:

…except for Jeff Knights software! Now that one is original!

HIP just hired another employee to handle all the business.
How is HG doing on that end ?..hmmmm.

HIP 3.0 will be out very soon guys.
Android soon to follow.

HIP takes time to get it perfect and stay the best.

Did Dom finally hire you Bob?

Russell Buchanan… is there any truth to the rumor that you are modifying HG’s logo to look more professional, like HIP’s? :wink:

No truth to that rumor.

I love my logo. As a matter of fact other inspection management companies like our logo too and so we are having to defend our registered trademark. Everybody tries to copy Homegauge…right down to our logo in some cases.

Original as Apple Pie !!!

I do recall you and Shawn in our ASHI booth quite a bit many years ago before you announced your software Russell. :wink:

As I also remember a couple years ago the allInspections guys being in our booth a lot …

…I wonder…

Well, we have 10 employees 7 phone lines, 3 full time programmers “in house”…hmmn…i’d say we are doing well, thanks for thinking about us Bobby

here’s the latest two we have hired: HomeGauge News Alert June 2011

What! You mean you didn’t just buy that software company out? No one would actually just copy the “gauge” would they? That would just be crazy :shock:

Its our service mark they copied. The needle and arch…and colors too!

It’s a real shame that people can’t keep good competition fun and civilized. Some people have to take things too far!

That is funny Jeff (lmao). Also, it’s Sean…not Shawn

You are correct…I meant Sean…I knew that. Don’t feel bad… I was in 3Ds booth the year before we came out looking at all their great Windows 3.1 based software…mmmmm…maybe not. :wink:

Wow… I wonder if anyone still has a working copy of that! We could create a inspection software museum.

Nothing says you have arrived like having HG (and NACHI) in your driveway :smiley: (The little bug-eyed dude just wouldn’t make it:p)

HHR2.jpg

I don’t know Robert. I think he’d look good with the red. Unfortunately Dennis Gordeau has him shoveling snow from his roof right now so he’s not available for another week.

Hm, where have I seen this logo before? http://www.theschedulecenter.com/ :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, the owner of that company is named “Russ” too! http://www.theschedulecenter.com/about.html

Too weird. LOL

I heard he bought a Hummer and is taking southern accent lessons.

LOL :shock: