I may be selling my web site

Any Tucson folks interested?

Ask Jeff Gordon.

It might help if you put it on your profile.
I am suprised by how many inspectors do not post a link to their web site under the profile.

Robert, You are so correct! It is all about promoting yourself!

Oh, hell guys I understand all of that. I pulled all my info when I became a non-member.

Here

100+ hits a day, thing is if it was changed to a new area ie. not Tucson it would not be nearly as effective.

Do a search for “Tucson Arizona Home inspectors”.:smiley:

Tallen clicking on here links straight to NACHI.

DAMN!

Try Here

It needs to be updated, but it is still # 1-4 when doing a search.

My name is Todd by the way.:wink:

Hey Tallen;-),

If I am in Chandler, do you think that would that be effective?

Sorry Todd although I thought Tallen was a cool name.
Lots of links,are they all how do you say it,recipical?
As those may generate some traffic for the site if they stay,and why are you selling the site?Again -sorry if I missed a thread on that subject in advance.

All links are good at last check. As I said I may be selling the URL (web site) as I may be going back to LM, but I am not sure yet as it is still in the works.

Todd,

Where’s LM? Laguna Meach? :cool:

Los Mexico!!:mrgreen:
Las Margaritas?

Maybee, never know on a CFT.

Lockheed Martin

Got change for a twenty?

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Todd/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Todd/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Todd/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg

I was thinking threefity ought to be OK. Sorry for the South Park reference.:mrgreen:

Damn lockness monster!!!:D:D

To tell the truth with the being #1 and all it should be worth someting to someone in Tucson, but it really does not matter. I was just trying to help someone in these times of a serious slow down in HI’s and property sales here in the Old Pueblo.

I was thinking threefity. Sorry about the South Park quote.:mrgreen:

Damn lockness monster!!!:D:D

To tell the truth with the being #1 and all it should be worth something to someone in Tucson, but it really does not matter. I was just trying to help someone in these times of a serious slow down in HI’s and property sales here in the Old Pueblo.