I needed a gun, but didn't have one!

I have never carried a gun (except when hunting–it’s a whole lot easier that way), but a 14" pipe wrench came in handy quite a few times.

Wayne, do you get the impression Linus is a littles jealous? :twisted:
Would have made one a long time ago had I known.:stuck_out_tongue:

In have never carried a weapon however had the strongest mace in existence given to me which I carry just in case.

Back in my early twenties I used to carry it with me and it came in handy when three guys attacked me.

I sprayed one in the face,punched the other guy in the nose and the third ran off.

Will never carry a gun.

Probably couldn’t do so legally in Chicago without filing a lawsuit thanks to liberal politicians.

I read this week where your ex-mayor, Daley, has requested an armed bodyguard in his retirement. Apparently he values his right to protect himself, but doesn’t mind denying that right to everyone else.

Florida Business Giving Away a Shotgun With Every Air Conditioner Purchase

:stuck_out_tongue:

I give pepper spray to any realtor in my area that asks. I will give a NRA Basic Pistol Class(or any other NRA class) to any Florida Inspector(they have to come to my area and pay coarse materials). It would be good to learn what to do and not do and good for a CWP. I recommend all gun owners in Florida read http://www.floridafirearmslaw.com/ and keep it as a reference.

Was walking the roof (2:12 slope) of a house in Pine Hills and found a clip of 7.62mm (the old Nato ammo). The sheriffs department were there in less than 5 minutes.

In Pine Hills what else would you find? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Even if you are against it, for the love of your family, your family to come, and for your fellow man, PLEASE just go get your gun permit. You don’t have to own a gun to do so.

Did you find a clip or a magazine?

Also, 7.62 NATO is an old cartridge, but it is still currently in use, so what you found was not necessarily old.

Why was LE even notified?

7.62x39 is the most popular round in the world. Used by the AK-47,(THE most popular semi-auto in the world), the SKS and many others.

7.62 NATO is 7.62x51 or .308
x39 is the SKS/AK round
x54R is rimmed Russian ammo
x63 is .30-06

So, when he said NATO, I assumed he meant x51
http://world.guns.ru/assault/usa/fn-mk16-mk17-scar-e.html

:mrgreen:

The wife got her training today. She’ll be packing soon. :slight_smile: