I silenced this agent..

I arrived early to my inspection today and while I was on the roof I heard a lady say “Hey, who are you? Your not one of the guys I recommnded.” I smiled and yelled down from high atop the roof “I know I’m not one of your guys, that’s why the buyer called me.” :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hear, hear ol boy… jolly good…:slight_smile:

I love it.
Wish I could have seen the look on her face.
How about, your not one of the Agents I would recommend to my client.

Erol,

Now that is funny!! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

That would actually make a very good Homey Spector cartoon. You should give the idea to Nick for the next cartoon strip.

Funny, funny, funnnnnneeeeee :mrgreen:

Regards

Gerry

Put em on ice! Magnificent indeed:D :mrgreen:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

The day started funny and ended with near tragedy. I was walking on floor joists in attic above garage. All the way to one end and back and at the last joist I slipped and fell about 15’ to garage floor. I layed there in a daze not moving. I got up brushed myself off put a band aid on my elbow and continued. However I have severe leg and buttock bruises. :ouch:

Ouch…:cool:

Agent must have had a voodoo doll with your name on it;-) . Seriously, glad to hear you are okay. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_13_9.gif

Screw the bruises and near death experiences. I like this agent gibber. :smiley:
She was the quintessential, stereotypical Betty Big Hair like I’ve never seen before. Peaking around corners to see if I found anything, she wreaked with Vodka or something and smoke enough cigarettes to make Forest Rangers in Colorado think there was a fire nearby. :shock:

Hope you’re O.K. tomorrow, and I hope the agent didn’t see you fall.

Thanks, Ken. No she wasn’t there. I think she went to the corner tap after we met. :margarit:

Hope your inspection fee was enough to cover the damage (ooouch)

I actually gave the buyer $100 to fix after I left (vacant home). I wanted to get out of Dodge real quick before the bumbling clown showed up after a few shots and a pinballl game. :lol:

It was a shame she could not have softened your fall, but glad to here your doing well.

I love your reply!

Count your blessings, a 15 foot fall and all you have are bruises…

“The only good thing about being wounded in the but-tocks is the ice cream. They gave me all the ice cream I could eat. And guess what? A good friend of mine was in the bed right next door. Lieutenant Dan, I got you some ice cream. Lieutenant Dan, ice cream!”