I sympathize. Louisiana is just one of those states that is hard to spell

10 Likes

Unfortunately, just par for the course :frowning:

5 Likes

give them Mississippi.
Mi double s i double s i double p i.

2 Likes

Everyone knows you spell it like you say it!!

M “i” crooked letter crooked letter “i” crooked letter crooked letter “i” hump back hump back “i”

3 Likes

She already speaks like an idiot so it’s appropriate that she spells like one too.

7 Likes

^^^^ THIS! The woman is a total idiot and it was certainly amazing she was picked as OBiden’s running mate. Of course he’s a total idiot as well so they fit together like a pair of gloves!

All part of the master plan… who better to discredit “Orange Man” than a pair of raging idiots!
And it worked. Look at all the Libturds that bought into it hook, line, and sinker!!

2 Likes

I heard about this on the radio Yesterday, the radio host was broadcasting from New Orleans. To listen to him talk about it had me :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:
Now to actually see it. . . . Well, :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Probably because LA. doesn’t have a single county in the whole state…

Such lame banter. Is this supposed to be a forum for professionals? New to InterNACHI. From a newbies perspective, not a good look:(

2 Likes

Welcome Fred. Glad you are here.

Though it does not interest you, this lame banter does entertain others. I hope you find threads of your liking along the way. I look forward to your posts.

2 Likes

You spent 6 minutes reading on the forum and managed to complain with your first post. That’s got to be a record. My first impression of you is not a good look.

5 Likes

You should’ve been here last year. Everyone became an infectious disease expert.

Just roll with it, Fred. You’re not gonna turn any heads or change any minds here. But it is still the best site for diverse opinions in the industry.

5 Likes