I think I screwed up (car)

He isn’t making any sharp turns with that ladder!!

Right turns only :mrgreen:

Hey, I’m also starting out, getting my certification soon. I do have a vehicle though!

This site has better material than Saturday Night Live!

As Bill said recently, “there are some really stupid people in this world…”

Good luck.

Well! I feel you have good intentions in wanting to work, but you need to know you need a full time job where you can make the money you need to live. Then when you have extra money you can move forward in your training. It takes time and its best if you can work part-time with someone in the home inspection field. To get real in the field training. and don’t feel that your wrong in want your wanting to do. Anyone and everyone has to learn to walk be for they can run. So don’t feel bad for trying. Life goes better when people try and help or guide other people in which way to go. Have a great day and get to work.

So why did it take you almost seven years to make your first post here?

Good advice IMO. Some companies here provide vehicles.

too busy making money? :slight_smile:

From reading through the additional posts. It would seem to me that the answer to your question lies within your market.

Are there multi inspector companies in your area?

This can I would suggest that you research this question first.

If there are I would recommend contacting them and discussing your situation. From there I think you’ll be able to determine if continuing down this path is right for you or if it’s time to move on to something else.

From the sounds of it your not afraid to do the work so best of luck to you. Wherever your path may lead you…