I think long-time member Kenneth Lott passed away.

Sorry to hear about this. Ken was one of those characters on the message board that would tell you what he was thinking.

Back in the day- We used to trade Green squares and at the same time. We would give Brian a red square just for the heck of it because he always gave us green squares for know reason.:slight_smile: We would PM each other and send Brian a red one once a month.

RIP my fellow.

RIP, Ken

Goodbye Ken.

You fought the hard battle bravely, in the end we’ve lost a friend.

Rest in peace Kenn

Journey well Ken.

God bless you and your family.

You will surely be missed Kenneth.

Ken was always willing to be share his knowledge, meant what he said and had a good attitude. It’s good to meet people like that as you pass through life. Thanks for being with us, Ken.

Goodbye Good Buddy

We salute you Ken. Thanks for standing up for your belief in Jesus Christ.

Ken was a good guy. He had been sick for a very long time. He loved NACHI and this message board.

He’s in a better place. I’ll bet he checked out the Gates for St. Pete on his way in.

I remember he wanted to come to a class I was giving in Atlanta a while back. He couldn’t make it.

Sorry I never got to meet him face-to-face. My loss.

RIP, Ken. You’ll be missed.

This is truly a sad day for me,

A few months after Ken joined NACHI we started exchanging e-mails, telephone calls, and NACHI private messages.

• I found that he was a decent human being.
  • He always had a good sense of humor and always had “good intentions”.

The last time I communicated with him he told me that he had stopped eating solid food and was on a feeding tube. He also told me he was “very tired”.

• Ken had an unshakable faith in God and Jesus Christ.

I am more than sure that he is with his maker and has left us for a much better place.

I miss him already…

Kenn had no doubts as to his fate in this life or the next.

Through his long illness and pain he never lost faith in his Savior Jesus.

I look forward to catching up with him someday.

Ditto…

My wife and I extend our prayers of comfort to Ken’s Family …

Godspeed Ken. Till we meet again.

One of the things I remember most about Kenneth is he never seemed to lose faith even close to the end. I don’t mean faith in the doctors or medicine but faith in his beliefs and a lack of fear for his situation. A lesson for me I think and I hope when my time comes I am able to face it in that way.

Kenn, you will be missed. You and your family are in my prayers.