I'd like to personally welcome Mr. Decebal Adamescu to InterNACHI.

Not nice

Gee I thought you would stop trying to spread rumors and just stick to Facts.
Your last many many posts on hear say information did not teach you very much.
You sure got a lot of people concerned.
We can hope this stops.
…Cookie

I wish some of you guys would explore the facts before you speak. For example:

a) Tommy Adamescu received a phone call at around 9:00AM the morning that Nick posted his distasteful thread accussing him of stealing. In that thread, Nick claimed to have contacted Mr. Adamescu. According to Mr. Adamescu, the ONLY phone call he had received concerning the content on his site was that morning call wherein the called him to remove the content from his site and the caller him a “NAHI asshole”. The caller never identified himself.

b) Nick and Mr. Adamescu spoke by phone a few day later. I spoke to Mr. Adamescu the day before yesterday for about an hour (as he is also MY client). He said that, after hearing Nick speak, he was convinced that the insulting caller was, indeed, Nick.

c) Nick and NACHI are being sued by a former NACHI member named Kevin Stagle for $75,000,000. Though this is a rather frivolous suit, the reason for the suit is related in many ways to Nick’s “playground-bully potty mouth” and inability to be a diplomatic 100% of the time. This is public knowledge, so NO, I am not slandering Nick. See the suit here. (FYI - I’m sure NACHI members want their money wasted over crap like this case. Somebody is getting paid, I assure you.)

So, while you sit on YOUR HIGH HORSE pretending as if there isn’t a problem, or that I’m some kind of “NACHI-hater”, I think you would do well to take your blinders off and realize for a minute that your “insight” and “instincts” will not always be correct no matter how much faith (blind, or otherwise) you have in NACHI and Nick. Nick is human, and he will make human mistakes…just like the rest of us.

Speaking of “high horses”…or how about “self righteous” posts: Thread deleted by inxil
Reason: This thread may have been harming a member of InterNACHI
Yahoo! Search:Tommy (Decebal Adamescu) stole from InterNACHI. - Page 3 - InterNACHI …
Page 3-Tommy (Decebal Adamescu) stole from InterNACHI. General Inspection Discussion … can you tell us - now that he (Tommy) knows what’s going on, is he going to …
www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23996&page=3 - 138k - Cached
Looks like it still is (“harming an iNACHI member”). In fact, this was the number-one post on Google just a few days ago when you looked up his name. It’s been almost a full week since that thread was up. How much harm do you think Mr. Adamescu deserved? How much business do you think that prior thread may have caused him to lose? Timely, considering he just helped his mother fly from Romania to the U.S. after 12 years of being separated. I’m sure he didn’t need this bull$hit from you, Nick, or any of the usual suspects who let Nick do the thinking for them (out of blind faith - which I can understand…to a point).

Now, would you like to see a copy of the email Mr. Adamescu sent to Nick…the copy of the letter giving Mr. Adamescu permission to use the material on his site…the truth about what content Mr. Adamescu supposidly “stole” from another NACHI member, or do you need more “proof” of anything else, Mr. Cooke? I have everything at my fingertips.

Actually, I’m going back to work now. I’m done wasting my time on this, especially arguing with people who have nothing to stand on other than insults and illusionary distractions.

Bye-bye!

I did not try and say NICK is perfect that has no bearing on your statement about NICK could have been the one who gave the red square. again you are making statements you have know knowledge about . And are trying to make your self look smart.
But it is back firing it sure does not in my mind make you look smart.
If you are the least bit smart you would apologize and carry on with life . and stop these stupid posts.
Look at how Tommy has come out of this he has many welcoming him to NACHI ( he is a winner and you are a whiner)

…Cookie

Oh…I’m sorry. I forgot I wasn’t allow to “think” for myself and have an opinion on this MB without you - Mr. Right - having to always follow my posts and correct me. :wink:

I won’t even comment on that one.

This one, either.

From an email Mr. Adamescu sent to Nick:
I had about ten AR members inspectors that blocked me as a result of this thread and this unfounded incriminating page based on hearsay without ANY comunication EXCEPT from Robert Humphries, the ONE AND ONLY PERSON that ever communicated with me by phone and e-mail. I appreciate his HONESTY and GREAT MORAL INTEGRITY which is at the opposite pole from other members that judged me without knowing the circumstances and stating things that never happened (phones and e-mails). Robert should also be apologized to publicly because his business maybe negatively affected too as a result of him realizing that behaving this way was not appropriate (this misunderstanding alone almost convinced me to not join while I wanted to join for the past few months).
Add to this a simple question: How many of you made a public apology to Mr. Adamescu? Did Nick? You’re out of luck if you think I’m going to apologize for anything, Mr. Cooke. Sorry - not kissing your a$$, or anyone else’s for that matter (except maybe my clients’ with whom I share a mutual respect though we always allow one another to disagree from time to time).

Pat yourself on the back some more for acting like a typical message board bully then praising the person you participated in gutting (Mr. Adamescu, that is). Yes, Mr. Adamescu was willing to put this behind him, but don’t be misled into thinking that he has forgotten what any of you (starting with Nick) tried to do to him and his good name.

I certainly don’t need lessons in taking the moral high-ground from you, Mr. Cooke. I’ve always appreciated your knowledge and insight, but don’t think you have enough moral weight to challenge me only to hide behind the noble actions of another (Mr. Adamescu) to whitewash your actions.

Are we done, yet? If not, I’ll give you the last word. It’s my “gift” to you.

Oh, and if you are going to jump in to “defend Nick”, then “defend Nick” by presenting the facts that would exhonorate him against his well-known, and well-publicized, actions that often involved his “potty mouth”. Save the personal insults againsts me for another day and try following your own advice for once.

Okay…now you can have the last word. :wink:

Wow this is a first. I got a greenie and they called me an a$$hole. I love it. :slight_smile:

(http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?p=293622#post293622)1/10/08 7:59 AM asshole

Oh…and another thing, Mr. Cooke. You need to STAND FOR SOMETHING.

You say that what Mr. Adamescu claimed is hearsay, yet you call him a “winner”. Either he lied or he didn’t. If you so-believe that the possibility of hearsay exists, then why would you “praise” Mr. Adamescu for possibly being a liar?

Answer?

I would personally like to see some sort of public apology from NACHI to Tommy.

The “fact” here is NACHI degraded/insulted/humiliated an inspector in a public forum that anyone can see. That in my book, is about as low as it gets. Not professional and most certainly not very smart.

This isn’t an AOL chat room, the riff between NACHI and Tommy should have been handled in a professional manner. But this time NACHI handled it like a 10 year old might.

I’m just a single owner of my own business and have enough smarts to admit when I did something wrong. An organization this large, and one that has such an important impact on the inspector society could have at least “manned” up and said “hey, I made a mistake”.

But instead we hear, “Everyone let’s welcome Tommy to NACHI, he’s my new best friend”.

Please, if I were in Tommy’s shoes and I knew I did nothing wrong, I would have told someone to “eat sh!t with their left over Christmas turkey”.

This was an issue that was trying to be swept under the rug, except this time someone didn’t lay the rug back down.

IMO :slight_smile:

Robert,

Mr. Adamscu is not correct here, he received and replied to emails from me over a month ago.

Fred

Different situation. He is referring to AFTER Nick’s post.

Oops :roll:

LOL. Funny thing is I actually called him to “call him out” about using iNACHI material. Once I spoke to him and understood the situation, I tried to explain it to people on this MB only to be raked over the coals myself. My point was that I thought people should understand the situation before gutting him online. With everyone attacking me, the conversation ended up with me defending Mr. Adamescu’s right not to be attacked on a public message board for an, otherwise, innocent mistake.

So, here we sit. I made the effort to face the “perpetrator” only to befriend him while a select few of my association “brothers” (yeah…right) dogpile me yet once again for speaking up.

Sad that so few should represent so many and that so many do not use this MB because of those few.

You read my mind, Robert! Thanks.

Tommy, Decebal Adamescu

Gee I do believe I saw where you said you had some great education .
I am so glad for you unfortunately it seems to have slipped away for a bit.
You say that what Mr. Adamescu claimed is hearsay
I never said that ,it was you who was using hear say information on this BB and was trying to convince every one that it was Gospel

Gee I think he has joined NACHI so you bet I call him a winner all the way.
Gee I have no reason to even think Tommy is a liar
he lied or he didn’t.
for you to even insinuate that Tommy is lied is again very poor taste on your part.

(" Oh…and another thing, Mr. Cooke. You need to STAND FOR SOMETHING.") I thought you should be able to see what I stand for .
Plain and simple it is Facts .

…Cookie

I keep waiting for some to say; “Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman”

My origin comments are in black, yours are in red. My follow-up for this post is in blue.

Now, let’s see if you “never said that”, genius.

Any questions?

So much for the “Welcome Tommy” thread :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sorry, you lost me at the bakery, do you have any maps or charts? :lol:

Robert, Roy forgot how bad his memory is!