Identify shingle brand?

Can anyone assist me with identifying the brand of these shingles?
Home was built in 2000.
Is there any chance that this might be covered under warranty?

typically seen organic deterioration
possibly

CertainTeed was what I was thinking, too. But from Barry’s link:

“This class action Settlement covers all of the CertainTeed Organic Shingles that are installed on buildings throughout the United States and Canada. However, you should be aware that CertainTeed’s sales records indicate that over 94% of CertainTeed Organic Shingles were sold in Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Therefore, if you live in the U.S. but do not live in one of those states, it is less likely that your shingles are the ones addressed in this lawsuit. There were few Canadian sales, and shingles that were sold in Canada were sold in the Burlington, Kitchener, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Pickering, and Windsor regions of Ontario and in Winnipeg, Manitoba. If you live elsewhere in Canada, it is less likely your shingles are CertainTeed Organic Shingles.”

Good luck getting much out of the settlement fund on a 16 year old roof.

If you can’t verify with a sales receipt that it is is one of the affected shingles you need to have a sample sent to the manufacturer and then if it is the payout is paltry.

I have heard this from several home owner/sellers and my son too.

That, and I believe the deadline was 2011…

My son’s was last year.

The roofer sent it in but it was near nothing and not worth the effort.

There you go.
I could have mis-read it…

Thank you all for your input. It is very much appreciated!