If you are a CMI and an InterNACHI member and want a photo I.D. card...

Hi Tim, my new ID came today and it has CPI not CMI should I try again?

Yes.

Hi Tim!

Got my new ID card and no mention of CMI… Do I need to make another request?

Thanks for the feedback,

Pat

Hi Patrick and Scott -

I just found a bug that sent the wrong card for certain members. Sorry about that! Submit your request again and it should work out.

Tim

Tim, everything worked fine till the end when it says "this is how your card will look. At that point the card is just a Black card? pic and all writing disappears?

Jim

Hi Jim -

It looks like your picture wasn’t accepted for some reason. Can you email me your photo (tim@internachi.org) and I’ll try it and see if I can find the trouble?

What operating system and browser did you use?

Tim

Thanks Tim for the reply is actually a picture that I’ve already uploaded and used for Internet so this was strange I’m at an inspection right now when I get back I’ll send you the picture I appreciate all your help once again you rock him

Jim

Hi Tim…my ID card arrived and there was no reference to CMI.
I just ordered another. can you intercept the order to make sure CMI is on the new one ?
David Verge

Hi Dave!

Sorry about the error. I just checked the new batch of IDs and you show up as a CMI now. We’ll be printing it and mailing it shortly.

Tim

Thanks for helping Tim.
David Verge

I sent you the pic via email late yesterday.

Jim

Wow…It’s been awhile since I’ve been on the MB and find it quite interesting. I should continue posting as I did awhile ago.

I like the CMI ID card. Sent in my request.

Great job to all involved in the CMI project.

I have been trying and cannot get it to work even though it says it did. I am trying to add CGC aNd CMI I do not think that is the problem but I am not sure.

That is because you added something else my friend. You can only put the letters CMI and add the other stuff to your signature.

Got it thanks. Time to order the new cARD

Mike, wasn’t it just last week where you said you were quitting Nachi and the home inspection business all together; and changing careers? I also remember reading you had a new job lined up. :?:

Its your turn Christopher!:mrgreen:

Yes Mike. From now on, please ask permission to do things. This is a violation of something, I am sure. No more of this Mike. We will allow it this one time. But from now on put your intentions on the message board and allow those with the authority to tell you what you can and cannot do.

Thanks…

Never said I was quitting Nachi. I actually think I said I was staying a member because if I do get the new job I am hoping for then it will be because of InterNACHI. The perspective employer saw a post where I was giving someone advice then put me up in Orlando for 2 nights and then he flew in from Texas and flew his Florida manager in from Tallahassee and had the Orlando director of Construction meet us there. Then they all drove around with me for a day of consulting plus bought me breakfast and lunch. He was impressed with the fact that I am a General Contractor, Home Inspector and 20+ year business owner and is seriously considering me for a position somewhere in Florida. He may even be more impressed now than I am among a group Home Inspectors that barely over 1% in Florida have the same qualifications of. I am hoping for a quality control / problem solving position to put all my knowledge and experience into. I now want the benefits of working for a large company. If I remain in Florida for sure I will still be doing my own stuff on the side :slight_smile:

David it is only given out to those that follow instructions. I see you are not willing to put the CMI after your name. :wink:
Tim will be taking care of you right after he takes care of Mike.