If you use Comcast.net....

http://www.nachi.org/comcast

Done

Even better yet, If Wide Open West(WOW) is available in your area, give Comcast the boot!

Done

done

The IP you previously provided has been removed from the Comcast.net blocklist.

Our filters have determined that email from the IP you submitted was blocked because it sent email to the Comcast domain with patterns characteristics of spam. Mail servers are typically shared by many users so it may be the case that another party using your mail server has sent spam, even if you have not. It is important that your email administrator is aware of their outbound spam problem to avoid being blocked by Comcast in the future. When contacting your email administrator, you should include the error message contained in the email which alerted you to this problem. Taking this step now will help avoid blocks in the future.

Thank you for contacting Comcast Customer Security Assurance. We have received and reviewed your RBL removal request.
Below each IP address you submitted in your request, we have included the result of our research. Please do not reply to this message.

We have received your request for removal from our inbound blocklist. After investigating the issue, we have found that the IP you provided for removal is currently not on our blocklist.

Mike WOW sucks in the Chicago area

Nick,

I’ve run into this before with Microsoft and other ISP’s. File a complaint with the BBB if you don’t get resolution directly. You’ll never find a phone number for the people controlling the blacklists. I went multiple rounds with Verizon 2 years ago working my way up the supervisor chain of command to find out they Verizon employees themselves have no way of contacting the secret people in the locked room that controls the blacklists.

Sorry to hear that. must be a regional thing.

WhenI had problems in the past I just changed DNS.
Dom taught me that.
In Chicago WOW uses the old Ameritech lines and never expanded.
Only on the far south side and burbs out west

Done…

Message sent to Comcast as requested…

Reply received…

Thank you for contacting Comcast Customer Security Assurance. We have received and reviewed your RBL removal request.

Below each IP address you submitted in your request, we have included the result of our research. Please do not reply to this message.

66.45.229.10 We have received your request for removal from our inbound blocklist. After investigating the issue, we have found that the IP you provided for removal is currently not on our blocklist.