If you're fishing for information...........

Originally Posted By: awong
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Quote:
IF YOU?RE FISHING FOR INFORMATION, DON?T WASTE YOUR TIME!

For those who are interested on mutual co-operation, joint-venture or offering employment, please submit your proposal with full particular of your organization, failing which I reserve my right not to reply.

If you're genuine, kindly email your enquiry to : -

Singapore Chapter of the
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTORS
Email Address : andy.wong@nachi.org

Please note that I will share all proposals received with my members in Singapore or members in this region.

--
Andy Wong
Singapore Chapter
www.singapore.nachi.org

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Get used to the fishing expeditions Andy. Comes with the territory. There are other associations that track every move we make. I can spot them on the phone and I just put them on perma-hold.

Keep up the good work.

Nick

Originally Posted By: awong

Quote:
?????..one of the largest Home Inspection franchiser in America and most of our franchisee owners are member of NACHI????we write to seek mutual beneficial co-operation or possible joint-venture with you...........

Perhap, they're hoping that I was born yesterday ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) If they're truly NACHI"s member/s, I am willing to provide whatever information requested or assistance needed "ABSOLUTELY FREE TO NACHI'S MEMBERS ONLY".

--
Andy Wong
Singapore Chapter
www.singapore.nachi.org