I'll pay $200 if someone will go take a few PICs for me in Bradenton, FL.

Anyone want this project?

I’m in Boca Grand today and tomorrow what do you need?

I’ll go down there. Just let me know.

Little Joe Burke**** lives there.

I want someone to go over to NAHI’s offices. They cleared out all their stuff in the middle of the night. I need some PICs of their offices to show government regulators.

Here is their former address: 4426 5th Street West - Bradenton, FL 34207

You better hurry! Since you’ve posted this on an open thread, the moving vans are racing back to ‘stage’ the offices!

LOL. We’re preparing documents to get NAHI scrubbed from the internet, especially any government sites. We want there to be no memory of them left.

Go get em Nick :slight_smile:

The lady in the Salon storefront next door says they disappeared at night. If you get her on video saying that, there is a bonus in it for you.

So offer her $20 cash to get that video captured. And I’ll pay you an extra $50.

I own a house on Longboat but I’m not there right now… I love Bradenton Holmes Beach and Coquina. I’ve lived most of my life there. I’ll send you a picture when I leave the Steak House

Thats awesome right there

I have plenty , but I don’t want you friggin yankees and mid westerners to know about the Jewel of the south. …You would scum it all up like you have did all the rest…Not even for $1000…even 2k!
I have a home on Longboat key .Mr. Fetty knows I do along with a few others…Yep!
Holmes beach is great!..but you guys are not welcome…

I have a Nephew in Bradenton that can take care of it — Do you still need it done?
Dennis 772 539-2909

I have one member on it, but if your nephew can do it too, I’ll pay him as well. I want a quick interview with the owners of the storefronts around them saying that NAHI disappeared in the night. Get me that video clip and there is $250.00 in it for him. Get some PICs too.

OK – I’m on it

Thanks for the tip.
Sending all the guys down now…

from Chicago, IL
to Holmes Beach, FL

17 h 50 min (1,220 miles)
via I-65 S and I-75 S
17 h 4 min without traffic
Chicago, IL

Continue to I-290 W
2 min (0.4 mi)

Head south on S Federal St toward W Van Buren St
0.2 mi

Turn right onto W Congress Pkwy
0.3 mi

Follow I-65 S, I-24 E and I-75 S to US-41 S/S Tamiami Trail in Manatee County. Take exit 2 from I-275 N
17 h 14 min (1,204 mi)

Follow US-41 S/S Tamiami Trail and FL-64 W/Manatee Ave W to Gulf Dr in Holmes Beach
28 min (16.2 mi)
Holmes Beach, FL

Please “time stamp” the pictures.

Good idea Marc.

I have a video Nick. Do you want it posted here?