Illinois Inspector Wanted

Please contact Ron at 630-363-6757 or ron@alliedinspectors.com

Seeking a part time qualified inspector for residential and commercial inspections around the greater Chicagoland area.

Requirements:

• Illinois State Licensed
  • Bachelors of Science Degree
  • Inspection tools (Personal computer, microsoft office
  • CO, moisture, combustible, GFCI, ladders, lights…)
  • Physically fit - Need to be presentable, able to access crawlspace, attics, roofs…

Please contact Ron at 630-363-6757 or ron@alliedinspectors.com

www.alliedinspectors.com

What a joke…

http://alliedhomeinspectors.homestead.com/AboutUS.html

So… you need to hold a College degree, and a NAHI membership??? Talk about contradictions!!! LOL !!! Stop it!!! You’re killing me here!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

Obviously Jeffrey R. Jonas is not an educated man.

Ron you guys have a right to request any requirements you wish.
Chicago area is busy right now.
Good luck with your search.

Jeff they started business before NACHI began .

We recently hired a retired structural engineer to assist us with the influx of commercial inspections were a receiving. The SEAOI Job Posting is cheap and a good place to find professionals. You won’t find what you need here. Most here are wannabe inspectors or basement dwellers sucking on Obama’s teat.

SO which one are you Linas?

You’re showing your intelligence again Whine. No wonder you had to migrate from Canada to Tennessee.

There i fixed it so you could understand , Canada or Tennessee makes no difference to me .Both wonderful places to live. How ever i always stepped on the gas going through your area lol. Lucky for you guys they didn’t want a hillbilly . Then you would all loose . Once you have a Hillbilly all the rest are just #2 . Funny thing Canadians have always been Known for helping and volunteering , Guess that is why i fit in the Volunteer State not the Gangster State.:wink: