This thread is dedicated exclusively for those students currently enrolled in the InterNACHI online course titled, “Illinois Standards of Practice and Legal Issues for Home Inspectors.”
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- follow the Illinois Home Inspector Standards of Practice;
- disclose information properly to a client;
- report required content in a written format;
- follow required business practices;
- comply with Illinois-specific applicable laws;
- understand the aspects of the home inspector licensing act;
- communicate general knowledge of Illinois Human Rights Act; and
- apply general knowledge of contract law.
Students are free to pose questions and comments here and join in the conversation with other students. The thread will be monitored by the course instructor.
Contact: Director of Education, Ben Gromicko firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything you need to be successful in Illinois is at http://nachi.org/illinois