A.I.I. (American Institute of Inspectors) Spring Conference in Reno, NV on April 22, 2007.
A.I.I.™ Philosophy - The Philosophy of Success
Bill Ball, as the Founder of A.I.I.™, will present this important class on the inspection philosophy of A.I.I.™. What makes A.I.I.™ inspectors unique and how does that awareness help our members as they market their services in their local areas? Bill will share these details and inspire each participant to make a success of their business enterprises.
**12:00-1:30 p.m: **Lunch - Lunch will be provided in the Exhibitor area.
Marketing Your Inspection Business
**Nick Gromicko, **the Founder of NACHI, will speak on the joys of marketing. This is one area of our business often neglected once the phone starts to ring. Listen to his creative ideas that will help to keep your phone ringing and the inspection schedule booked. His presentation will include:
- How to get your home inspection phones to ring off the hook.
- How to raise your prices when your competitors charge less.
- How to get more inspection business from the internet.
- How to convert every phone call into a scheduled inspection.
- 20 things you can do to improve your home inspection business.
- Exit strategies for home inspectors.