I'm Off This Board and Suggest Others Do The Same

I’m sorry if you or others leave. I check in as often as I can and I learn so much from all of you.
I’m sure there are many out there like me and I hope they chime in.
You and all the frequent commenters are invaluable to me. Thank you all, Eli

( and of course many times I get a good laugh too!)

6 Likes

Right behind you. This person should have never qualified to be on this forum.

4 Likes

I completely understand where you guys are coming from, but the Nathan saga went on for years, and IMO was considerably worse than this latest hick-up polluting this MB with click bait.

She’s not the first and she certainly won’t be the last.

And I doubt Chuck’s going anywhere, it’s an election year and I have (more) money to lose. :dollar:

2 Likes

All I can say is “WOW”… I don’t come on the forums everyday – probably every 2-3 days, so when I saw Chucks post I was like “what is he talking about”… did a search on @mcross41 to read the posts. The first 5-10 were entertaining to say the least – but then its just a complete train wreck. I value my InterNachi membership ESPECIALLY the forums as I have learned a lot and know I can rely on everyone to answer a question if/when I get into a bind. That said – my membership is set to renew and if this crap is all I’m going to see in the forums what is the point? METH, COVID-19? Dirty Refrigerators?.. I feel dumber just reading these posts…

6 Likes

If you think that this is crazy?
Check out her Facebook page. And there is no mention that she is a Home Inspector, or anything related.

I also didn’t see it, but then I realized I wasn’t logged in. As soon as I logged in, the “…” appeared and I see it now. Easy oversight on my part. Maybe that’s why you don’t see it?

Hey Larry, Chuck, Marcel around here we put on our big boy pants, remember you said that to me.Well put on your big boy pants and stop whining. Avery one needs you.

2 Likes

@bgromicko1 @gromicko I think it is sad for Chuck and other long time InterNACHI members who contribute so much to the forums to be allowed to be driven away by @mcross41. She definitely makes InterNACHI look like a bunch of hicks, not professionals, and allowing her to remain just adds insult to injury. Has anyone found any of her posts the slightest bit helpful? I find all of her posts rubbish to have to sift thru to find REAL information. I know that she is now limited, but the crap she posted is still there cluttering OUR professional messaging board. Please reconsider and remove her posts. Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t think she is a member of InterNACHI, is she?

If true, even more reason to give her, him or it the boot

3 Likes

By the numbers… looks like a Scammer/Hacker at work!!

3 Likes

Ask Ben. He said he spoke with her on the phone and she was a really nice logical person.

1 Like

Her Profile shows yes she is, but I suspect she took the (One) month payment plan to get her foot in the door, then not renew for the second month. Why pay $500 when you can get away for $49? This is a common ploy with scammers to gain access to Member information!!

3 Likes

If I was Ben, I would go into hiding for awhile until the air clears

6 Likes

This is a sad day Y’all, I was given the opportunity to work with Chuck when I first started and wished I had spent more time with him. His knowledge is incredible and he was enjoyable to be around. When I come on this site I enjoy seeing his name in the responses because I know its time to learn. Hope to see you back or keep in touch if you go somewhere else to aide us.

2 Likes

I’m sure a good number of us realize that what is happening on here is happening all around us outside of the forum. The movement to protect the crazy will eat the whatever sanity left in this world from inside out, just like a cancer. It’s almost hard to take a breath anymore without inhaling some of the idiocracy. NPCs are taking over like a wildfire.

Stay sane, @cevans! You’re not wrong, just becoming a minority.

6 Likes

Nope. I like hearing what everyone has to say. The Guidelines are here and the Trust Levels are explained here.

1 Like

I agree.

Leaving and demanding others to leave our community should not be necessary in a civilized place for public discussion. Guidelines for Our Inspection Community are there to help us treat this discussion forum with the same respect we would a public park.

Oh the irony.

7 Likes

Ain’t that the truth…

6 Likes