I'm Off This Board and Suggest Others Do The Same

WOW!! Could you be any more Hypocritical??

WAFI!!

2 Likes

Ironic, huh?? :roll_eyes:

@jjonas RYoung is trolling you :smiley: Oh wait… LOL Man, what a twilight over here.

1 Like

No kidding!!! I swear the guy has several personalities and exposes them as the current situation dictates.

3 Likes

Everything I posted is correct. I am not disputing. I am making everyone aware, this kind of behavior exists.
If you do not like a thread, move along.

More irony…

1 Like

You mean like the waterproofing threads you regularly complain about?

2 Likes

:thinking:Lets make a distinction between Moody and the before mention. …? Is there?

which Robert is asking?

2 Likes

To answer the above posters reply, is that you Moody?

Is this where all get your angries out

:smiley:

1 Like

Been so busy haven’t been here much… sure hope that Chuck and any other regulars that have helped so many over the years don’t get run off by some loony tunes lady trying to crash the board.

2 Likes

Dave, the issue is not the loonies… but the powers that encourage and protect them.

6 Likes

Robert is a lot like Biden. He doesn’t know.

5 Likes

Well, Members don’t get moderated that I’ve been hearing for 17 years huh!
It appears that when you try to reason with the powers to be around here and tell them the truth, you get blocked out in case all of the facts come out.
Wonder why Marc Goldenberg has been shut off? I haven’t seen any comments here that are offensive to anyone?

Account temporarily on hold

system

4h

Hello,

This is an automated message from InterNACHI®️ Forum to let you know that your account has been temporarily placed on hold as a precautionary measure.

Please do continue to browse, but you won’t be able to reply or create topics until a staff member reviews your most recent posts. We apologize for the inconvenience.

For additional guidance, refer to our community guidelines.

It appears to me someone is afraid of the facts leaking out.

3 Likes