I'm on to something big... get your websites up now!!

Originally Posted By: rspriggs
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Jim Morrison wrote:
Ho hum.

Will someone please wake me when the big announcement is made. I don't want to miss history in the making.

Jim Morrison
Princeton, MA

Wake you UP?
My album notes say you've been "asleep" for a long, long time. I'm not too sure I'd want to shake your shoulder!
![icon_exclaim.gif](upload://kW92MliyHA8ygoXI0UsgtBSn4ZO.gif) ![icon_exclaim.gif](upload://kW92MliyHA8ygoXI0UsgtBSn4ZO.gif)

--
Exploring Planet NACHI . . . One house at a time.

Russ Spriggs,
Idaho Chapter Pres.
Coeur d'Alene, ID Home Inspectors
Coeur d'Alene Home Inspectors

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

Well this was kind of a none event, huh?

Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: rspriggs

gromicko wrote:
Russell... your idea was so good... with help from Roberta... we worked on it all night... and got it done in-house.

http://www.nachi.org/searchenginesubmission.htm

I'll announce it on a separate thread now as this was sort of a spin-off project.

Thanks, Nick-
All signed up.
Been slow posting here, as I've been busy doing inspections!
Guy from Oregon hired me to do 4 investment properties for him.
Nice!

--
Exploring Planet NACHI . . . One house at a time.

Russ Spriggs,
Idaho Chapter Pres.
Coeur d'Alene, ID Home Inspectors
Coeur d'Alene Home Inspectors

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

NACHI announces the launch of their new platform which will provide all members with a free personalized web site.

NACHI, the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors is partnering with MediaKarma to launch the next level of their member services on the web. MediaKarma a web design, development and custom content management application services company will be architecting the new system which will provide all NACHI members with a personalized web site. Success in the Home Inspectors industry relies almost solely on marketing, with current home buyers using the web more and more for touring homes, researching schools and emailing real estate agents there is no better tool for reaching potential clients then on the web. The NACHI home site, www.nachi.org, is one of the most heavily trafficked and search optimized site on the web. Member's personalized site will be tied directly into www.nachi.org and NACHI's lead generating sites, allowing clients to easily find the NACHI member in their area. By using standerised NACHI content to populate the personal sites there will be little or no time required of the Home Inspector to maintain their site and keep up with the latest on-line trends in the inspection industry. And for those members who already have a custom website... these second sites will also be designed to generate traffic to their existing one.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

As if free search engine submission, free DNS forwarding, and free websites weren’t enough… wait… there’s more coming… icon_biggrin.gif

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.