I'm Selling Crawlspace Creepers - Check em Out!

Yes I plan on doing that soon. Obviously there will be crawlspaces that you can’t crawl due to rocks or other circumstances but most you can. I know in my area it’s a huge advantage to have a Crawlspace Ace. Not only for home but pest inspectors too. This crawlspace tool will also work good for plumbers and contractors. If you’re dealing with uneven surfaces with a vapor barrier in your area that could be an issue. When you can use the Crawlspace Ace it’s definitely worth it and the perfect tool for your inspection tool bag…

Best of luck David !!

3 Likes

Thank you Peter, I appreciate your kind words and encouragement.

Any photos of heavier inspectors on one of these?

1 Like

I’m 6-8 and 285 and use one. I’ll get some more photos and a video posted soon.

1 Like

Here in Tennessee most crawl spaces present multiple obstacles such as debris, drain pipes and other plumbing and coax cables. It may work fine for newer homes, but many of those are even high enough to walk in. It would bother me to get to some extreme point under a house where I’d have to abandon it to finish inspecting and then go all the way back to retrieve it (instead of taking a shortcut under ductwork to the exit).

I think you do need to do a video of its use in a challenging crawl space to really boost interest.

Best wishes for your success!

2 Likes

I agree 100%. I rarely crawl in a crawl space . I roll. Rolling is much easier on the body and way quicker. I think crawlspaces should be called roll spaces. IMHO

Well here in my area many home inspectors and pest inspectors use them. I know inspectors who won’t approach a crawlspace without the Crawlspace Ace. Every crawlspace is different just like every road. You take the path with least resistance. This tool works and works well, maybe it’s not for you. I’d rather cruise a crawlspace than roll or slide etc… I’m speaking from experience and not just rambling. Thank you for your comment.