I'm starting to get a little scared now. Nick

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Well its the last day of the month and Chris just posted the site stats for July. For the first time I didn’t smile when I saw them. I actually got a little nervous. I think Chris did too. We had over 1.8 million hits in 31 days. Took my breath away.

http://www.nachi.org/stats.htm

Nick

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

So Nick how does it feel to be strapped to the front of a run-away train icon_lol.gif

Those numbers are fantastic, I just looked at the stats, over 80% up from last month, and a ten fold growth in the last year, I can see your nervousness, what will the number be next month ? crazy !!

I can’t remember the last time I looked at the message board and it didn’t have a new name on it, it’s no wonder that we draw the attention that we do

Regards

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Thank god Chris figured out how to do that caching thingie. http://www.nachi.org/caching.htm The number of files loaded (though increased) have actually decreased as a percentage of hits. In other words our servers are serving more visitors but doing less work per visitor.

Chris may not admit it but he had a worried look on his face after we looked at the end-of-month stats today. I think his expression got me more scared than the stat graph.

Nick

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Nick,

I believe while many of those other inspectors are certainly bashing in the company of their members, I would be willing to bet my next paycheck they are heading over here to see what we have to say! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Nothing like a redneck! My kinda country!

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: dvalley

Nick and Chris,

Congratulations on a job well done. I like those statistics and I am amazed at how much NACHI has grown over the past year. ![icon_razz.gif](upload://rytL63tLPMQHkufGmMVcuHnsuWJ.gif) ![icon_razz.gif](upload://rytL63tLPMQHkufGmMVcuHnsuWJ.gif)
I'm a proud member of this organization and want to see NACHI chapters formed throughout the United States. I see Pennsylvannia, New York and even Washington have started chapters. And I hear they are growing rapidly and outgrowing thier meeting areas so they are forced to spread out to other parts of the city (Those poor individuals). That's fantastic. The Massachusetts, Maine and New Hampshire chapters will be commencing in two months. I can't wait.
How can anyone refuse to join an organization such as NACHI who treat their members as individuals and not numbers.
NACHI members on the message board have giving me so much information in the past and have helped me get my answers to any questions I had concernimg recent inspections. Why look up the answers or do research when I can my answers from inspectors who have been in the inspection business for years. These inspectors have already learned from their mistakes.
Thank you so much Nick for starting this awesome organization and thank you Chris for your skills as a webmaster who designed this site and is continuously taking out the kinks. Great Job!!!

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: ecrofutt

David:

A smart person learns from their screw-ups. That's me most of the time.

A TRULY smart person learns from other peoples screw-ups. That's me a little bit of the time.

--
Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections
Georgetown, Kentucky

www.b4uclose.com

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Erby,

What does that make me since I never learn? ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers