I'm very sad to report that long-time member Dale Duffy passed away Saturday night

He was the real deal. Sad to hear this.

3 Likes

Sounds like he was a really good dude, sad I never got to meet him. Condolences to his family and friends.

4 Likes

Rest in peace

1 Like

So sad to hear Dale was a true friend and I will so miss him as will the inspection industry. There was only one Dale Duffy. RIP

3 Likes

Well this sucks. I hadn’t been keeping in touch with Dale lately, but he made an impact in my life that I can’t explain. As a new inspector in Phoenix, he was The Man. I reached out to him for guidance and without hesitation he took me under his wing. We enjoyed several years of working together, I was proud to be his “attic rat”. He treated me like a partner, flat out handed me work and asked for nothing in return. He was generous beyond belief and truly cared about the people who hired him. Somehow I am just finding out about this, and it’s hitting hard. Cheers to Dale, king of the Love Shacks!

3 Likes

Charley - Glad to see your still out there kicking! Hope all has been well for you and yours. Been a rough road for many of us old timers. Getting tough to play Fiddler on the Roof any more for many.

1 Like

Sure would be nice to see everyone again.

2 Likes

Awful to hear about this, my condolences to Dale’s family. Although it’s been a few years since we spoke, to say Dale was willing to help in anyway and anytime is an understatement, he’ll be missed!

3 Likes