Implanted Transponder Will Know Your Location

“You’d have to have a record where the car is at all times, and that certainly would frighten America,”

Big Brother is watching.

Thats already in the books.
With expressway passes and cell phones they already know where you are.
Do you use a charge card or supermarket card?

Too late to worry.
Your every move is documented and if you stay home we know that too.

This is good for companies who have fleet vehicles and want to keep track of where their employees are. I’ve thought of using these for my vehicles but not sure on cost.

There is an insurance company I think it was Aetna that would give you low rates but you had to have a transponder put in your car that would send data on how fast your traveled and on how far and where you traveled during a given time so the could adjust your rates accordingly. This was a few years back never did know if they implemented it and if they did, if they still have it.

And just what do you think “OnStar” is all about?:stuck_out_tongue:

“Soon they’ll be breeding us like cattle! You’ve got to warn everyone and tell them! Soylent green is made of people! You’ve got to tell them! Soylent green is people!”

This is the first time in my life where I have felt like that movie could actually become a reality.

There’s a much simpler, exponentially more cost effective, fair and existing way to resolve this “crisis” - raise the damn gasoline tax accordingly. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Greg; maybe that’s why they closed the Sand Point Inn ??!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock:

Who cares if you’re tracked? The only people who care have something to hide and maybe should be tracked.

Wow. So you don’t care if some govt employee is in charge of watching everyone in your area by electronic monitoring? Even from you that is surprising. And I have nothing to hide.

Think of the brand new industry this will spin off… GPS hacking, I love it! :mrgreen:

The new Z06 corvettes are wireless from the engine to the computer. Why? So cops chasing you can scan into your computer and shut down the engine. On Star? They can do that, too. This is also why firemen and policemen want wirless computer/car systems so your car litterally stops so they can speed past during high speed calls.

But, for God’s sake, let’s not keep track of terrorists. That would be an invasion of their privacy and we can’t have that.

I am surprised how people just allow all the intrusions.

If I was a kid I would even be using my sling shot on the red light cameras. lol

Seriously though these things are planned behind ours backs years in advance.

When working for the phone company they had me leaving dozens of pairs of phone line so the Gov could set up spy cameras .
This was 10 years ago.

Really!?

I’m not.

IRS, TCA [possibly the biggest scam of all time], gun registration , Concealed Carry Permits [eh, there’s this thing called “THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!!”], the list goes on.

I’m selling tin foil hats, $299. I guarantee their effectiveness. Who wants one?

Just because you are naive Kevin, don’t expect everyone to be.

They know psychology and leak them in little by little.
30years ago people would be burning the streets over airport scanners.*

Yeah, I am really not surprised by how easily this stuff gets implemented sometimes. Both political parties scheme and schmooze and make it all come to fruition in one big hush.