Important: Childs Request, Please Read ASAP

Hello Everyone,

Early this evening, I was speaking with my nephew, and he relayed a story to me about a dying childs request. I asked him to send me an email with the information, and I would post it here and elsewhere**. **Please, take a few minutes to help with this childs request. Thank you. Jeff

Subject: FW: A special request from a 5 year old boy in South Lyon
>
>
> Hey Guys,
>
> Last night my girlfriend was telling me about this project they were doing @ home depot. I know we are all very busy right now, but I thought we could maybe get our teams involved and drop some cards in the Mail from each store. This is a young Man in our Neighborhood, and I think it would be great to help him reach his Goal. Please read the story below. Any questions, please let me know.
>
> Jon B.
> Store Manager
> Old Navy 5307
> Toledo, OH
>
> ________________________________
>
>
> From: Gene F.
>
> Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 8:51 AM
> To: jean n.
> Subject: A special request from a 5 year old boy in South Lyon
>
>
>
> See message below
>
> The most heart-wrenching parts of the story include dialogue from Noah who is looking forward to being an angel. Please find time to send a card to fulfill this boy’s wish. - Sue
>
>
>
> To All Staff
>
> Noah Biorkman is a 5 year old boy who is dying of cancer. The doctors are only giving him until Thanksgiving to live. His family is having Christmas early for him. He does not want toys because he can not play with them. His wish is to receive as many Christmas cards as he can. He would like to break the world record. His family would like everyone that can to please send him a Christmas card by next week. Do not send money or gifts, he just wants cards. Just sign your name to the card. Please pass this along to everyone that you can think of that would help. Maybe some of the students would like to help as well.
>
> The family would like to thank everyone that helps with their son’s dream.
>
>
> Noah Biorkman
>
> 1141 Fountain View Circle
>
> South Lyon Mi 48178
>
>
>
> Thanks for your help

It’s true.

Its not true because its on SNOPES “something not on purpose expect stories”.

Mailed mine to Noah on monday!

I will post the information at the hospital I work at

Done, when I see him on the other side I will tell him Hi from Nachi inspectors. Thanks, Kenn

Thanks everyone!