Important information for ALL Home Inspectors

James I receive nothing, the client receives everything. How would this break the pledge? I give an email address with their consent and THEY get their appliances checked monthly to determine if they got recalled.

I personally receive NOTHING and the client receives everything. So how would this violate the ‘pledge’?

I have read where the use of gimmicks … such as recall checks and 90 day warranties … are used by home inspectors to “build their businesses” and help them to become wealthy and successful.

Now, you say you receive nothing?

I am inclined to believe you, but that is not the mantra.

The contract that you enter says … in order to provide these services and products free or at discounted prices … services and products that are provided to YOU for YOU to provide to your clients with the intent of attracting more clients and “building your business” … you must exchange for them certain private information about your client.

If you or your client were paying for the services and receiving them in exchange for your payment, you could pledge that you were not exchanging his private information for them.

If you are receiving them in exchange for his private information and then passing them on to him … you would be lying if you were to sign the Client Fidelity Pledge, which specifically states otherwise.

This lie would be a form of false and misleading advertising which could result in serious issues with a licensing board and with a court, should your client (or state attorney general) decide to settle it there.

It is best to be honest and avoid taking a pledge and promise to do something that you are not doing, IMO. This pledge is not for you.

LMAO…did he just really say that? People use these things to build their business to help make them wealthy and successful.

OMG…that is rich and priceless! So then I guess the opposite must be true. If USING them makes you rich and successful then NOT using them must make you poor and unsuccessful!

My clients prefer the superior service and are willing to exchange voluntarily their email address for years of recall check of their appliances and they don’t even have to put it in the information. I take a picture and Nathans company does the rest.

I do have to admit with James ( Its doesn’t happen often), but if you are not willing to give a client something better than your competition, which is known as gimmicks here, you most likely will not be successful and wealthy…cheers James we finally see eye to eye

I was being sarcastic. These gimmicks are worthless … but people promise that, by using them, they can someday be s hitt ing in their own truck or some nonsense like that. I was saying that to make fun of you, actually.

No way! Why would you make fun of me? James I do know if anyone knows how to make something unsuccessful its you…

Could not make it as a hearing aid salesman, so you switched to Home inspections and was such a great failure at that you are now turning to something else and will undoubtedly fail at that. Because your efforts in life are directed at everything negative hence you receive everything negative. You spend hours and hours pretending to be a leader in an industry you could not make a viable living at, why?

Why not just fade off with some dignity? Go save the insurance adjusters world or something. Hours and Hours you spend here, mudding up our waters for no reason. Why? You really have nothing positive to offer, you cannot offer success tips or else you would have taken them yourself and not have hours and hours to spend trying to sink Nathan and protect grown men.

If you want to be a savior go feed the hungry or something, we are all big boys here and can make up our own minds as to how to run our business.

You sure are a smart guy, there is no denying that. Just, your efforts are used in a poor manner. My gimmicks and what I use are not my choice. Unlike most here, I actually get information and ask many clients, realtors, attorneys what they think about the idea and when it is significantly weighted towards a path, I take it.

My business and its path is not my decision, it is my clients. Novel idea, try it something and maybe, just maybe you wont have hundreds of hours to spend on an industry you really are no longer a part of…

Just an idea.

It worked (and I got the joke) because I just spit apple juice all over my monitor…LOL

Jim

LOL.

So compensation will include anything which builds an inspector’s business or which can positively affect his wealth or success. Just trying to keep track.