Important: To all québec based internachi members present and future – mandatory e&o

Thanks Jeffrey.
good point.

Just to make a point Jeffrey.
I am after all Home Inspection Association to be included with this mandate. The industry is what needs work. Not individuals associations (lobbing for) control of $$$ and education.
Its like cats fighting for dam table scraps.

I will take any advice by all members into consideration.

Thanks again Jeffrey.

Well we’re now closing the voting session. We have a vast majority voting “A” (i.e. FOR) and one “B” vote. So the motion is accepted.

I will be preparing, along with Nick Gromicko, a submission to OACIQ to be presented in the next week or two.

IF there are InterNACHI Québec inspectors who currently do NOT have E&O insurance, please contact me as I’ve negotiated a good package with a carrier and the premium can be lowered if the inspector carries a CMI designation.

My sincere thanks to all who have voted and brought their opinions.

G.

Just to ask a question Gilles.
I was not emailed anything and I would love to see the results.
I love when members can back stab members.
I emailed you 10 times to ask about your Quebec Chapter. noticing you have zero members.
I will stop now for I can say lots more.

Spin this any way you like but you have been as illusive as hell.
I never once received any open invitations to replies accept then to do with are good friend Marc Andy B.
you where happy to talk then.

What a fuc-ing farce!!!

I do not care about having the OACIQ promote INACHI. I want all home inspectors to be granted the right.

Hey Robert…

Enough said!!! Hypocrite!!!

Like I said Jeffrey you insist on harming others.
WOW.

Nick (Gromicko) and I have been exchanging dozens of emails on this and we do not agree so we did agree that we should put it to the members and let them decide:

there are how many members in Quebec.
I was not emailed.
I wonder why not.
Now I would like to see the results in full please.

I see Gilles you wish not to confront me.
To bad.
Now on behalf of me I would like to see these hasty results.

Have all the Quebec members been informed?
Just logical questions.

Thank you.
Yours truly.
Robert Young

Robert,
For some unknown reason (I suspect Roy has brainwashed you) you feel that “Transparency” has something to do with “Rights”. It doesn’t.

Now just so all the INACHI Quebec members understand I am not mad and hope the best for Quebec INACHI members as several INACHI Quebec members and none INACHI members can attest to, they Quebec INACHI members that WHERE EMAIL THE VOTE saw this as a conflict of interest.

See I found the vote through the message board.

They helped and are still helping with the mandate. They wonder what is happening, as do I.

Political attempt at fame one asks?

Now for fact; The OACIQ told me at any time will be OK for INACHImembers to be marketed by the OACIQ.
I offered Mr. Larin a steering hand and asked him several times to help.

I have also been in contact with the OACIQ and wonder why the esteemed leader of Quebec chapter has not contacted me personally?
What did he say about my attempt. Its is over? He is errelevent?

I am a big boy. So are the members that helped me get the information for the OACIQ and are still helping.

I feel something is not right here seeing the whole story has not been told.
I will bind my time as usual until someone contacts me personally. OK GILLES?.

I will ask just one time for Gilles Larin to call be as a man to unfold this possible misunderstanding.
I wil not have INACHI harmed…
Marcel Graton. I left you my number 3 days ago. I see something uneasy going n.

Funny when I hear nothing and have a (working suspect hypotheses) I dig even deeper.
Just the guy I am I guess:)
Makes for a good HI:)

I wil keep my Quebec members informed.
My chapter is always open. want to know more email me.

I will ask you as a fellow member to let me get to the bottom of this please Jeffrey.
Thank you.

PS: If you mean ethical truth and fact then you are right sorry.

Now one member that wants to remain name free has asked for the results.
There are 48 counted members in INACHI Quebec and Mr. Larin said he will put it to the members in 72 hours.
He as well as I and other interested individuals would like to see the vote count sense Mr. Larin own words are he would put it to a membership vote.
now this must include all QUEBEC members.if it is to have any bearing.

From a interested Quebec member.

Maintenant un membre qui veut rester libre nom a demandé que les résultats.
Il ya 48 membres à compter de INACHI Québec et M. Larin a dit qu’il le mettra aux membres dans les 72 heures.
Il aussi bien que moi et d’autres personnes intéressées aimeraient voir le sens décompte des voix M. Larin mots propres sont, il ne serait-il soumis à un vote d’adhésion.
maintenant cela doit inclure tous les members.if Québec, il est d’avoir une incidence quelconque.

Just to be fare that member to want to join Quebec chapter and had no response and wonders whom this individual is sense he does not see him posting helping Quebec members gain education direction.

Juste pour être membre du tarif que de vouloir rejoindre le chapitre du Québec et n’avait pas de réponse et merveilles dont cette personne est le sens qu’il ne voit pas lui annonce aider le Québec membres la direction d’éducation de gain.

D’un membre intéressé Québec.

Opps.
Spoke to soon.
Another member that has seen the mandate by the OACIQ and helped would like to see the mandate Mr.Larin has.
We does not enjoy his efforts going unrewarded and feels like he will not help INACHI again if this is the type of membership respect you get. He could have spent his time doing other useful things like certifications.
He does say he did enjoy the education and will help anyone as long as Quebec members are notified as a collective.
He to wants to remain unnamed.

Opps.
J’ai parlé à bientôt.
Un autre membre qui a vu le mandat par l’OACIQ et a aidé aimerait voir le mandat a Mr.Larin.
Nous ne jouit pas de ses efforts récompensés et vont se sent comme il ne va pas aider INACHI à nouveau si cela est le type de respect l’adhésion que vous obtenez. Il aurait pu passer son temps à faire d’autres choses utiles, comme les certifications.
Il ne dit qu’il a fait profiter de l’éducation et aider toute personne tant que les membres du Québec sont notifiées en tant que collectif.
Il veut rester à anonyme.

IMHO… any Member, or inspector, or whatever… that want’s his voice heard… needs to stand up and speak for themselves, in their own voice.

You keep talking about respect, well… Gilles deserves the respect of knowing who these alledged people are. You keep talking about transparency, it starts with you. Who are the alledged people that are flooding you with these questions? If I recall right, you didn’t have very many members before you had to shut down your chapter either!

I think all these alledged people are figments of Roberts imagination.

Prove me wrong… Have them come here, identify themselves and speak for themselves.

I won’t hold my breath, and neither should anyone else.

Thanks.
you are a cancer to INACHI.

Lets make it interesting.
You promise to leave InterNACHI and I will show my hand so load it will blast some sense into this mess.

sound good jeffrey?

Gilles L is President of Québec Chapter of INACHI so the question that comes to mind is why you have not contacted him before initiating discussion with the OACIQ???

The OACIQ came to me personally Gilles.
INACHI MEMBERS ARE THE ONES THAT DID THIS. NOT ME.
INACHI collective worked it’s miracle.

I will hold out an olive branch one time only.

Conditions are as follows.
We will meet.!) Discuss how INACHI including only INACHI Quebec members and all the members that lobbied the OACIQ are going to go forward.
2.) Form the hierarchy of members needed as mentioned in the mandate and carry only INACHI to the negotiation table.
No PHPIC, EBEIB, AIBQ OR C.A.H.P.I.
3,) Vern Michinson will be a Canadian representative that well only be available at certain times to add constructive input.
4.) All CMI members will have input into decisions and term of INACHI representation.
An INACHI exclusive. An INACHI collective.

Once the green light is given to INACHI we will defend the right for all Canadian recognised association within Quebec and Canada.

To make a point Gilles.
The INACHI collective partitioned the OACIQ. Members from all over Quebec, Canada and American.
OUR GREAT COLLECTIVE VOICE.
The OACIQ came to me. In turn I came to your several times. you refused once. The tree other times you did not reply to my emails.
I came to you several times and even told the OACIQ you where the oldest Quebec member not meaning to step on anyone’s toes and gave them your chapters URL, name and phone number and contacted you personally by phone and email leaving messages…

We meet in a restaurant to discuss this and more.
You said “maybe six years ago you had the energy but not now”.
Verbatim Gilles.

So lets see Quebec’s oldest member put the rubber to the road for INACHI Quebec.
I will carry you anywhere you need to go if you are tired. Lean on me and lets get this dam thing done.
I want no reward. It all belongs to INACHI and the many members that helped it go this far, InterNACHI Canada, The CMI, Roy Cooke, Vern Mitchenson, Joe Hagarty, all North american InterNACHI MEMBERS and the greatest association bar none mate. Bar none!!!

LETS GET THIS THING DONE. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR NAME THERE FIST IF YOU WISH BUT IT GETS UNFOLDED ONE STEP AT A TIME.
If INACHI is asked to donate funds it for incorporation when the time is ready.

Now Marcel.
You can run to your friend and tell him what I said.

I hope you understand INACHI Quebec is marketing for Gilles.
No members. I asked to join years ago, and others told me they have asked to and heard nothing.

So Marcel you have anything to say now that “a bit” of the truth has unfolded.
Lots more you know.

I care less for individuals that talk and have little to show for there actions and avoid the truth.
I am the oldest INACHI member is symbolic of what? Time or achievement.

If you knew what I did it would not sit well with you ether I suspect.