Improper Case Filings

Thought I would post this here to start a new thread for Comment, Review and Following…

Legal action has been initiated against me (my Company) for an Inspection never performed…

Yes, it is true…

It can happen and each Inspector / Firm needs to realize that and respond accordingly…

While it seems to be Unbelievable, it is true and factual…

We were never contracted to do an Insurance Inspection for a Sidewalk…

Anyone knowing me knows that our Office would never do an Insurance Inspection of a Sidewalk in a Philadelphia Housing project…

HELLO? IS THERE A Question?

As Joe Ferry has suggested in multiple forums…

Many / Most cases filed against Home Inspection Firms are simply Fraudulent due to INCOMPETENT Legal Counsel accepting BAD Information as FACT.

*Case Description

Case ID: 121100261
Case Caption: LEWIS VS MAIN LINE INSPECTIONS, INC. ETAL
Filing Date: Tuesday , November 06th, 2012
Court: MAJOR JURY-COMPLEX
Jury: JURY
Case Type: PREMISES LIABILITY, SLIP/FALL

I Am (My Company) is being sued for a Property Inspection that we were never contracted to Inspect and/or even entered / reviewed…

Filing Party has Misfiled against the Wrong Inspection Company…
And rather than requesting assistance from our Office, They Insist they have the right party…
and
Continues to pursue Legal Action along with the Complicit Philadelphia Court Judges that believe Attorneys…
… (Part of the Philly way of Business) …

Having E&O will not defend you against Incompetent Attorneys, and Illegal Actions where you are not a contractual party thereof…

If an Attorney wrongfully files against you for a property that you never were never contractually paid or even entered to Inspect,…

HHHMMmmmmm

It is your responsibility to Hire a Law Firm to Prove
That the Filing Party is INCOMPETENT in entertaining such action…

E&O only defends you against properties that you have been Contractually secured to be Inspected…

Not…
Properties that you have never Inspected and an Attorney suggests that you somehow did…

Inappropriately Filed issues…

The Attorney Filing has been served by myself and forwarded to Joe Ferry…

This case progresses…

This filing attorney is merely a Predator and is not truly interested in Case Resolution and/or assistance…

I Offered to assist him in resolution in finding the responsible Inspection Firm…
Via Personal phone conversation…
Via Email…
Via Email from Joe Ferry
He Declined and continues to decline…

I have posted this in an Open Forum…
to Have a Record of Notice…
For my future Legal Action against the the Philadelphia Law Firm and Court System that seeks to ignore FACTS contrary to what has Filed…

I have not posted their (Law Firm) name directly…
But…
Those with access … (since it is a public filing specifically seeking to besmirch our Company name)
may do their own research…

From InterNACHI Vendor Sued by - Page 12 - InterNACHI Inspection Forum http://www.nachi.org/forum/f5/international-association-certified-home-inspectors-vendor-sued-90516/index12.html#post1177000#ixzz2zCk0ZvOh

Sounds like you are dealing with mentally deficient sub-humans…

Wikipedia definition of Lawyers…??
Except mine on Retainer … :slight_smile:

That’s insensitive to Flyers fans!

Joe, I am sorry you have to waste your money fighting this insanity.

A cost of doing business, and one I hope to Cost Another… :slight_smile:

A Judgement against an Attorney…
Given the US Justice System / Court…

What is the likelihood the Corporation will ever collect…

That seems to be another example of our “legal” system as opposed to a “justice” system… :frowning:

As this is a public forum, I will keep my comments silent. Sorry you have to experience something like this Joe.

What this proves, is that anyone can sue anyone. In some instances, like the one above, the party wasn’t even involved. It isn’t the first time…and probably won’t be the last! :wink:

Exactly…
There is no justice in a **legal **system… only **legalese **