INACHI Member of the Year/Gromicko Award Nominations 2008

It is my pleasure to introduce to everyone, yet another Nomination for this Award.

Mr. Roy Cooke

Date of Submission: 23 April 2008.

Nominee: **Roy Cooke **03082714

Nominee Contact Information:

Email Roycooke@sympatico.ca__________________

Telephone: 613-475-1144

Award Consideration: InterNACHI Member of the YEAR/Gromicko Award

Nominator: Dale Duffy

Nominator Contact Info: __nspexdd@yahoo.com 602-402 5305

iNACHI Member ID: 5101994

Summary and documentation:

Roy always goes above and beyond to help other members in Canada and the
USA, he has helped me numerous times through the years in many different
aspects of the inspection profession.

iNACHI U.S. Member of the YEAR

Article 1 – Introduction

The iNACHI U.S. Member of the Year program was created to publicly recognize a U.S. iNACHI member for superior performance during the calendar year, January 1st thru December 31st.

Article 2 – Description of the Program

The award will be presented to any iNACHI member selected based on exceptional contributions to the iNACHI Association, fellow members, and their individual local community in the following areas:

I. Performs “beyond the call of duty” to improve the service, quality, or image of iNACHI.
II. Exemplifies professionalism and dedication to excellent service by putting forth the extra effort.
III. Makes outstanding contributions of significance to the iNACHI organization to fulfill its mission.

The iNACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of issuance of this award.

Article 3 – Eligibility

All U.S. members of the iNACHI Association are eligible. (Employees, officers, directors, staff, and members who have been compensated are not eligible).

Article 4 – Submission Guidelines

Entries are for the period of January 1st thru December 31st of any given year.

Deadline for submission of nominations is set for December 10th of each year.

Candidates are nominated by any group, committee, or member of the iNACHI organization by forwarding a letter or email to the iNACHI Awards Committee with all supporting documentation and recommendations. All submissions received will be considered. Those lacking substantiate supporting documentation may be returned to the submitter for further documentation, verification, or clarification.

MR. Roy Cooke

I congratulate you on this Nomination and good luck to the end.

Marcel :smile: :grin: