INACHI T-shirts

Got my new InterNACHI T-shirts and they look great. I plan on having my name and Logo added to them to make them great summer inspection shirts…thanks

Still on sale at www.InspectorOutlet.com

You can’t even buy a heavy, 100% cotton shirt like that at Wal-Mart for $7.

Make yourself a walking billboard. Let everyone you meet know you are the town’s local home inspector.

Just purchased 4 to see how I will like them and was charged $20 for shipping:shock:. Is this the norm? I emailed Inspector Outlet and waiting on reponse. It was a little confusing because during order process you can enter your zip code to see what shipping cost is, which stated “not required”.

**I won’t be ordering until the shipping issue is cleared up.

**$20 shipping for 4 shirts seems high to me.

Estimate Shipping & Tax

Zip Code:                                                                                                                                                                                                 Shipping not required                                                                                                          

**Coupons**

Coupon Code:                                                                                                                                                                                                 

**Taxes**

The following states are subject to sales tax: Colorado

**Subtotal:**                                                                                                                   $28.00                                                                                                                                                                                                                      **Shipping & Handling:**                                                                                                           ------                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                **Estimated Tax:**                                                                                                           $0.00                                                                                                                                                                                              **Total:**                                                                                                           $28.00                                                                                                                                                             [https://02d00cb.netsolstores.com/themes/default/images/buttons/cart_btn_chkout.gif](https://02d00cb.netsolstores.com/checkout.aspx)

[https://02d00cb.netsolstores.com/themes/default/images/buttons/cart_btn_chkout.gif](https://02d00cb.netsolstores.com/checkout.aspx)

Me too! $28 turned into $48 real quick. Still waiting on a response. (I ordererd a 12’ ladder on Woot and S&H was only $5 LOL!)

When I push the “add to cart” button … nothing happens.

I used Firefox and IE.

This needs fixed.

It appeared to me that nothing happened too but I clicked on “view cart” at top of screen and the order was there.

I had the same problem.

It’s in the cart but you have to go to the top and click on cart to see it.

Just got a response and the $20 shipping is an error in the system. Sounds like there will still be a shipping charge but I’m waiting to see what that’ll be once they make corrections.

will there be a refund or extra t-shirts sent out for those of us that paid the $20.00 shipping???

just went to order 4 and found shipping would be 22.00…4 t shirts for 50.00 is not such a great deal imo

Just got mine today, looks good.

$22.00?!!! Hope they get their system fixed quick!

Shipping cost problem fixed.

Everyone who has ordered shirts today has been credited their entire shipping charges back and so received free shipping.

And… every order got a few inspection books as an added bonus.

Sale is still on: www.InspectorOutlet.com

just tried again Nick my new price with the fixed shipping and handling for 4 t shirts is 62.00…no thanks…

Just got the email. Thx Nick!

James McKee: That’s overnight option (there are 3 different shipping options). Choose FedEx *Home delivery. * I just saw an order go through to PA and it was only $8.76.

fed ex home delivery to ohio 22.00

I noticed that when you now put your zip code in you can click the shipping drop down box and select the cheaper FedEx Home Delivery option. Checkout seems to default to the express delivery.

Suggestion: Have it defalut to home delivery it’s much cheaper and will avoid ticked-off customers.

Make them choose the higher deliveries levels if needed.

$8.11 to Hudson WI for 4