Incorporate On-Line Service.

Originally Posted By: ekartal
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I have a friend who want’s to incorporate on-line. Anyone use this service before?

Erol Kartal

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

I was going to, but saved the $$ and did it myself thru my states site…saved alot of cash. It’s pretty easy.

Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: rpalac

I ws SCREWED by a freind who is an attorney on two previous corporations that were filed incorre ctly. My lack of notes tought me a valiable lesson.

I did some research since then and learned much over the years.

I now have an accountant who handles most of this type of finance arrangements and is familiar with my other filings as well.

I own quite a bit so it is important to make sure if you use an accountant to arrage this that he is familiar with setting up corporations and sets a price ahead of time.

(that's my opinion)

After meeting with my accountant he advised me of the type of corporation to set up and allowed me to do it direct over the internet. It worked out fine.

Yes, you can do it yourself. I just didn't want to make the mistakes on choosing the wrong type of corporation so I spoke to the accountant firtst.

Bob P.

Bob thanks. The type of corp. is all set. Basically looking for someone who has dealt with a particular on-line service- there’s dozens out there to choose from.

Erol Kartal

Originally Posted By: bgriffin

Go here http://www.sos.state.il.us/services/services_business.html

If you know exactly what you want, you can do it yourself for under $200. It may not be bullit proof, but it will meet the states minimum requirements. Kinda like our SOP ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

I did it in MN and it saved me about $500. You also have to file with the Feds for a federal tax ID number but that can all be done over the phone.

Bud

Thanks Kevin and Bud.

Erol

And Robert. icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted By: jsavino

We set up the LLC on line with Legalzoom. Up and running in 10 days to 2 weeks. They did all the filings, and docs. with sec of state. They are very reasonable and fast, no hassles. They even designed our logo. I would use them again.

The main on line office is in California, but all corp. books came from a law office here in NY.

John Savino

HomeWorks Inspection Services, LLC

St. James, NY

Jerry P. informed of me another one too - www.amerilawyer.com

Erol

Originally Posted By: jwortham

I used www.mycorporation.com.

Nothing but good things to say about them. Very thorough and kept me updated during the whole process.

They also have templates for all the various legal documents a corp. needs to have.

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

I have done all my own incorporations… Really, for smaller non stock businesses they are pretty simple… If anyone ever has any questions they can feel free to contact me, I would be glad to help anyone out ther ein NACHI world.

Gary (Snicker’s) Johnson - Free NACHOS

The NACHI Foundation

Executive Director

301-591-9895