Incorrect crawl space advice from BC

The single biggest court ordered payout $190,000.00 for an incompetent inspection was a CAHPI licenced inspector in BC. If CAHPI inspectors and their training is so great why are they the ones that are always in court?

Don’t you remember I am not a member of CAHPI?

I believe the individual was an architect also…what does that tell you?

How many CAHPI inspectors and how many INACHI inspectors were in the CBC grow-op program?

BTW, are you still not able to operate legally as a home inspector in BC?

Brian, are you now contending that the B.C. fiasco was NOT based on the CAHPI /NATIONAL model? If so, I think you will be getting a call from your handlers very soon to set you straight again. After all, we have been treated to claims that the national inspired the B.C. mess ever since licensing was imposed there, are you now claiming otherwise? ( I think I hear your phone ringing !! :smiley: :roll: You go and answer that. We’ll wait. )

All the inspectors featured in CBC expose are from OAHI-CAHPI.

That is why CBC only interviewed the OAHI Al Presidente (Glen Google) and no other association president.

Personally, I am left with a sense of sympathy for Brian.
It seems like as an elite Home Inspector he has ostracized himself so much from his colleagues
that he has now not only become his own best friend but also his biggest fan.
Hopefully Brian will learn from this experience and become better for it,
but being as insulated as he is, it’s hard to imagine that will be the case.

Raymond you must have missed the thread about this about 5-6 months ago.

I told Roy that from the program I had identified an Inachi only inspector by name and asked him to call me for the name…still waiting!

I eventually identified the original inspection company…from Burlington if I remember correctly…I don’t save all this stuff like Roy does!

Brian I wonder why you so frequently post incorrect information.

Wrong again Brian you did not ask me to call you .
If you had of wanted contact with me a post on a forum is a very poor method of comunication .
My info is on all my nachi posts so any one who wants to comunicate with me can

Peddling backwards again, Roy…you must be getting tired for a senior citizen!

You are on the boards so much that I can’t imagine you didn’t see my post…and now you are trying to stop the continued embarassment you are bringing to yourself.

from post #16:
Brian:
"I can prove that at least 1 of the “certified” HI’s is Inachi and I can give you his name and his company name. BTW, why haven’t you called about this??"

Roy’s reply in post #17:
"NO it is not an OAHI/CAHPI problem only . It is your’s ,mine and our industry problem .
But if you saw the program only OAHI/CAHPI sign was shown "

Can you talk to AMIGO Wand and show him that his hatred of his past has clouded both his memory and reasoning?

I have no idea what you are talking about ,You are trying I said things I know nothing about you sure are a mixed up person . You talk in riddles I wonder oif you even know what you are talking about … I just got letter from
WORLD BUSINESS GUIDE
P.O. BOX 3079
3502 GB, UTRECHT
THE NETHERLANDS Sounds like a some you you might know …they too are a bit addled .Please try and not eat too many of those fish you are talking about or you might need to get a big BRA

So you cannot even “remember” something that is in post’s on these board. Get AMIGO Wand to help you…he usually is quite lucid!

Guess I’m talking to the wall again!! Oh… where’s AMIGO Wand when I need someone to talk to??

Are you still inspecting homes?

Interesting Brian is making like the Eight tract tape again he does enjoy going around in Circles .

He can not remember what I said two post’s ago Very interesting . NO

You have any examples or are you still operating by the THREE I’s- INFERENCE, INSINUATION, INNUENDO?

Thanks Brian for demonstrating why you are what you are!
You should take up gardening you have a ready supply of merde! :mrgreen:

Well said, Raymond!! I couldn’t said any better about yourself.

You still haven’t answered my questions or clarified your mistake about the CBC grow-op program…but, of course, you probably posted a falsehood to begin with…that’s your style!

Gee you know I see your post,s and Marcel Post,s are so alike .
It is Bill Mullen using you two to get his story out .
Well congratulations on using NACHI to advertise the NCA .
The NCA is just a con job like the
Remember Whistler
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4935
Bill has a big anouncement comming soon
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showpost.php?p=166560&postcount

Brian

Your WETT bull is a little light on facts given that some WETT inspectors don’t know what they are doing in the field. I have seen so called WETT inspections which were erroneous, plus WETT inspectors have weasel clauses in their contracts which you detest. What are you doing about those problems? WETT does not even have a proper discipline process, what are you doing about that?

And what are you doing about the conflicts of interest at the top of PHPIC/NHICC? You sure pick your battles based on what you think should be the norm.

Yes Brian you are a enema in your own mind!

Brian

The inspector who said he was an P. Eng, is a RHI in OAHI. I know because this same turkey was warned about using P.Eng when I was DPPC Chair.

You also made unwarranted assumptions that OAHI members do not use ‘Certified’. I can tell you that you are wrong again, based on the fact that I as DPPC Chair had also send out warnings to a number of OAHI members to cease use of the term ‘Certified’ because OAHI does not ‘Certify’ its members.

Also the CBC interviewer stated: (paraphrase) that in BC home inspectors are licenced but even then if there is a problem with the inspector one must sue in order to seek restitution! So much for licencing!

So get YOUR facts straight before you accuse me of getting facts wrong.

So were all the inspectors CAHPI/OAHI?

Brian why are you going of like this why so you think you need to play as a lawyer .
This post was just about a incorrect crawl space .
You just love to show how great you think you are .
Why do you think you need to keep trying to show great BC is and how bad all other association are not .
You have not belonged to any association for some time .
Why not try and restrain your self and help our industry instead of continual trying to destroy it .
You have other people frequently feeding you info .
You refuse to answer question and then demand answers to tour questions .
I am more convinced Bill loves to have you post his questions.

Yes under PR 158 and the bylaws of OAHI.

He had it on his website and I had it confirmed with PEng Ontario that he was not a member.

Yes he is still a member.